BY UNITED PET GROUP #1 in Reptile Supplies

TetraFauna AquaSafe Reptile & Amphibian Water ConditionerTetraFauna AquaSafe Reptile & Amphibian Water Conditioner neutralizes harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals, such as copper, iron and zinc, in tap water. Also contains unique colloids that protect skin (for applicable species including turtles). Ideal for aquatic turtles, amphibians, snakes, lizards & ornamental fish. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
This is amazing for turtles. This was recommended to me by a sales associate at petco! My sister had just gotten a red slider and she read that it's preferred that the water is purified with a special formula, so not knowing to much we went to petco where someone helped us. Apparently just a few drops of this per a certain liter and it's go to go.
Aubree S.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
This product is wonderful!! It helps make the water perfect for my little turtle. I always buy the smallest bottle possible just because it does not take a whole lot of liquid to clear the water up for the little guy. A little bit of this goes a long way.
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick , OH
This is kind of a must have if you have a turtle. It keeps the turtle safe from the tap water you use. If you don't use this you'll start to see calcium residue on its shell. It's super easy to find and affordable.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
I wouldn't use anything else for my turtles. they are happy and healthy and love the water. before this product I was using drops but they made the water cloudy and it looked so dirty. these are wonderful!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Purchased this for two separate turtle tanks. It's so important to make sure their water is safe. Definitely will continue to repurchase.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
Having 2 turtles. Making sure their water it clean and purified is a must. This works great for their tank and their outside kiddie pool!
Breeann B.
Breeann B.
Portland , OR
Used this for the fish tank in my childhood home and really helped make the water less harsh for the fish compared to tap water.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Corry, PA
Love the aquasafe brand atm I don't have any reptiles so I gave what I had to my neighbor she also fell in love with the brand.
Maria I.
Maria I.
Bronx, Ny
My mom uses this product. Highly recommend for people with reptiles or turtles. You can get it from any pet shop.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
I use this in my turtle tank abd it has always worked, its affordable abd comes in several sizes
Kara C.
Kara C.
Here for a badge lol so yeah
sidney k.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Is this safe from any toxins towards the animals?
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Mumbai
Is it safe for other pets at home?
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone have a reptile?
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
What is in this product made of?