United Pet Group Tet Conditioner Bettasafe 1.69 oz.

by United Pet Group

Give your betta water conditions ideal to their unique needs. AquaSafe instantly neutralizes harmful chlorine; chloramines; and heavy metals present in tap water. In addition it enhances your betta's natural slime coat for increased disease resistance and wound healing. Unique colloid ingredients in the formula have been designed to protect fish's delicate gills and membranes. Includes a handy dropper for dosing your favorite pet's bowl. AquaSafe has been protecting fish for over 30 years: trust it with your beloved betta's health. Treats up to 100 gallons.

How do you know if it's not working??
Start your review of United Pet Group Tet Conditioner Bettasafe 1.69 oz.!
Morgantown , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have used this for all of my beta fish and it works wonderfully. It's a great price and does exactly what it is supposed to do. My fish all lived very long lives and conditioning the water properly definitely helped!
Farmington, MN
A must have for Betta fish! It really helps with their health and wellness. Kind of like a person with long hair not using conditioner. You can tell it's not healthy and usually dull.
Chula Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
United Pet Group Tet Conditioner Bettasafe 1.69 oz. uploaded by Karla H.
I love using this water conditioner for my Betta and he seems to react very good to it. I have had him for about two months and it is not bad for his health or mood. I am very happy with it and will but again!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is defiantly a must have for beta fish. Beta fish do not use filters so this stuff cleans out the water for your beta. Very simple to do too. You just put a few drops in the water and then you're done
Westliberty
A must have for any betta fish owner. This removes chlorine and other potential harmful chemicals to your fish. Is a very good value for your money. This last a long time compared to other brands.
San Clemente, CA
I no longer have my betta fish but this conditioner worked perfectly. A few drops right after i cleaned his/her tank and they were good to go! No complaints
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
Recently got my daughter her first fish and I'm currently using this to condition the water. Seems to be working great and has been keeping the water clear
Portland, OR
Great product for reducing the harsh effects of tap water. If you want want to ensure the best environment for your Betta, this would be a great start.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't have the best water so I use this for my Betta and it works so well... I can always tell when I forget to use it... definitely a great product
New Haven, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A must have for betta fish owners This water conditioner makes tap water safe enough for bettas and I used it every time I changed my fish's water