United Pet Group Tet Conditioner Bettasafe 1.69 oz.

by United Pet Group

Give your betta water conditions ideal to their unique needs. AquaSafe instantly neutralizes harmful chlorine; chloramines; and heavy metals present in tap water. In addition it enhances your betta's natural slime coat for increased disease resistance and wound healing. Unique colloid ingredients in the formula have been designed to protect fish's delicate gills and membranes. Includes a handy dropper for dosing your favorite pet's bowl. AquaSafe has been protecting fish for over 30 years: trust it with your beloved betta's health. Treats up to 100 gallons.

How do you know if it's not working??
Start your review of United Pet Group Tet Conditioner Bettasafe 1.69 oz.!
Redondo Beach , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
United Pet Group Tet Conditioner Bettasafe 1.69 oz. uploaded by Hannah N.
Purchased at: PETCO
These work pretty well. Easy to use just put some drops into the tank. My fish enjoys it he’s always swimming around. If you don’t use these for your betta fish you should. I will be buying again. (Here’s a pic of my fish Ziggy)
Vallejo, CA
To keep my betta dish’s water treated, I use this and so far my betta has been with me for 3 years now! Product is easy to use and I’ve had no issues. Lasts a really long time!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our Pearly has been alive and healthy for almost 2 years and we never have used anything else to keep his tank clean and clear.  This brand is available in pet stores, major retailer and even in our grocery store.  It is affordable and is a good size.
fontana
Purchased at: PETCO
My girlfriend uses this conditioner for her beta fish and it works great. You can use tap water and with a few drops of this conditioner your fish will have safe clean water. I would buy this again because it has lasted us over a year .
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,019 reviews
Use this for my beta tank. Super cheap on price and seems to be a pretty decent quality. My beta seems to agree with it! Will be something I buy again! Will recommend to other fish owners for sure!
Raymond, NH
This product is essential to a happy and healthy betta fish home. I have owned several fish in my lifetime and I always make sure to use this in their bowls. Make sure you use it every time you clean out their tank as well! It makes the water stay clear longer and keeps your fish healthy.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had a betta fish for many years and the workers at the pet store recommended this conditioner and it is great! Our tank stays clean for weeks, and my fish has never seemed to have any problems! A very affordable and effective product -- will be repurchasing!
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this water conditioner. Whenever we get a new Betta fish, we always use this stuff to make sure their water is a perfect environment for them. We only put 2 drops in a 1 gallon tank and it seems to work perfect. Would definitely recommend!
Smithfield, VA
United Pet Group Tet Conditioner Bettasafe 1.69 oz. uploaded by Parissia E.
I love using this product it's a really great for the fish especially because I usually buy bottled water then feel like sometimes the fifth this make sure I put two drops of this
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this bought my daughter a beta fish for her birthday and I worry about killing the fish when I change the water when I put this in it makes it safe for the fish and he seems happy swimming around