BY UNITED PET GROUP

Give your betta water conditions ideal to their unique needs. AquaSafe instantly neutralizes harmful chlorine; chloramines; and heavy metals present in tap water. In addition it enhances your betta's natural slime coat for increased disease resistance and wound healing. Unique colloid ingredients in the formula have been designed to protect fish's delicate gills and membranes. Includes a handy dropper for dosing your favorite pet's bowl. AquaSafe has been protecting fish for over 30 years: trust it with your beloved betta's health. Treats up to 100 gallons. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn L.
Cary, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had a betta fish for many years and the workers at the pet store recommended this conditioner and it is great! Our tank stays clean for weeks, and my fish has never seemed to have any problems! A very affordable and effective product -- will be repurchasing!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this water conditioner. Whenever we get a new Betta fish, we always use this stuff to make sure their water is a perfect environment for them. We only put 2 drops in a 1 gallon tank and it seems to work perfect. Would definitely recommend!
Donia Richard S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our Pearly has been alive and healthy for almost 2 years and we never have used anything else to keep his tank clean and clear.  This brand is available in pet stores, major retailer and even in our grocery store.  It is affordable and is a good size.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
For whatever reason, this product didn't work well for me the few times I used it. I picked it up at my local PetSmart. It's pretty cheap, which is why I think it didn't work well. It made my betta fish lose color after using it. Not sure if it's because it didn't eliminate the chemicals in the water or what.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Use this for my beta tank. Super cheap on price and seems to be a pretty decent quality. My beta seems to agree with it! Will be something I buy again! Will recommend to other fish owners for sure!
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
This product is essential to a happy and healthy betta fish home. I have owned several fish in my lifetime and I always make sure to use this in their bowls. Make sure you use it every time you clean out their tank as well! It makes the water stay clear longer and keeps your fish healthy.
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
I love using this product it's a really great for the fish especially because I usually buy bottled water then feel like sometimes the fifth this make sure I put two drops of this
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love this bought my daughter a beta fish for her birthday and I worry about killing the fish when I change the water when I put this in it makes it safe for the fish and he seems happy swimming around
Samantha H.
Westliberty
A must have for any betta fish owner. This removes chlorine and other potential harmful chemicals to your fish. Is a very good value for your money. This last a long time compared to other brands.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
EVERY FISH OWNER NEEDS WATER CONDITIONER!I have a betta and this water conditioner worked great! It met all of my expectations and the fact that it is so affordable is great! The fish I guess enjoy it, I can't really tell. I would and will buy it again.
Stacy M.
How do you know if it's not working??