BY UNITED PET GROUP

Water conditioner for all fresh and saltwater aquariums. Converts tap water into safe aquarium water. This water conditioner works fast to make tap water safe for fish. It neutralizes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals that are harmful to fish. Contains BioExtract with natural biopolymers which support the development of beneficial filter bacteria for healthy, clear water. Enhances fish's natural protective slime coating and helps heal abrasions with unique colloid ingredients. Ideal for all fresh and marine aquariums. Principal ingredients: Sodium hydroxymethane sulfinate, chelating compounds, polyvinyl pyrollidones, seaweed biopolymers, organic hydrocolloids. Directions for use: AquaSafe should be used when setting up a new aquarium and with every partial water change or evaporation replacement. Shake well before using. Add one teaspoon for every 10 gallons of water. Top of bottle cap can be used for measuring. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shannon G.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
This stuff is SO handy and convenient. It turns tap water into fish-safe water in 15 minutes. Gobe are the days of buying multiple gallons of distilled water every month for your fish. Now you can fill the tank up in the sink with tap water, add the directed amount of this water purifier and in 15 minutes, your fish can go back into the tank.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
I bought this stuff and did everything right for my siamese fighting fish. Within three weeks he died. I'm not sure if its due to the fact he got fin rot from the store or if this stuff didn't do what it said but my poor fish could barely swim due to his fins literally fell off.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Love this stuff! This water conditioner makes changing your tank water a breeze compared to all of the other products on the market. This product is really inexpensive and lasts quite a long time since you only need a little with each water change.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
This stuff works great and is really easy to use. We have a 10 gallon take with about 5 fish and have to add more water every couple of weeks. Just a couple of drops in the water before we add it and we haven't had any problems.
Emily G.
Monongahela, PA
Love this! I never think ahead to set out water when I clean my tank. I treat tap water and in 5 minutes, I can put my goldfish right back in his tank. Also works for my beta! I didn't have to buy special beta stuff
Cindy G.
Seaside , CA
I've used this for my fish ever since I bought my fish at Pet Smart, I tried to switch once to another brand but was much
Pricier and smaller, so I switched back to this one and I've never had a problem!
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
I have used this in three different tanks and never had a fish die. It works well and it's a much better price than some other brands. Buy this and don't waste your money on bottled "aquarium" water.
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Have used for my beta for over a year now. Never had any problems! Beta is alive and well. Super convenient to be able to refill tanks with tap water just by using a few drops of this stuff!
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I like that this brand is so easily adaptable for any kind of fish. i have expensive cichlids so i am always careful of what i put in my tank. this makes changing my water a little bit easier
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this awesome product. Its great for its price and helps keeps my tank amazingly clean. There hasn't been any problems with this so far and I doubt I will have any problems anytime soon!
Melisa V.
Buttonwillow, CA
Does this really work?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have you ever used the water tablets for fish tanks?