BY UNITED PET GROUP

32 OZ, Premium Hamster/Gerbil Food, Nutrient Rich Food Blend, Vitamin and Mineral Enriched. Blend Of Nutritious Pellets, Sunflower Seeds, Corn and Select Grains, Box. see more...

crystal m.
El Campo , TX
We give this to our hamster along with fresh vegetables and she just goes to town on it. Especially the lil seed in it. Under $5 so I don’t have to worry bout over price food and it has lasted our dwarf hamster 4 months with the bag still half full
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
My hamster seems to enjoy it but definitely prefers his fresh fruit and vegetables. It's affordable. Bought at Walmart for about $6 for my teddy bear hamster.

I would probably buy a different brand next time just because my hamster doesn't seem to like it very much.
Faith A.
Greenwood, IN
My hampsters love this so much! It keeps them very healthy and they never waste any of It! They also love to hoard it all.
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
My hamster loves this doesn't waste keeps him healthy it certainly keeps my expectations love it alot great quality