United Pet Group Mini Dingo Mini Bones Dog Treats uploaded by Scarlett H.United Pet Group Mini Dingo Mini Bones Dog Treats uploaded by Sasha H.United Pet Group Mini Dingo Mini Bones Dog Treats uploaded by Theresa E.

BY UNITED PET GROUP #53 in Dog Food

Dogs love the great taste of dingo rawhide chews with real meat in the middle. Dingo meat in the middle small rawhide chews are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious treat that is bursting with flavor! Dingo minis are ideally sized for your small dog. irresistible combination of real meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide mini size ideal for you small dog high in protein; 98% fat free healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums so unique, they re patented

Buy on Target*
  • "He was getting bored with deer antlers and regular raw hides, and we needed something that he would really chew on for a long time, and the Dingo mini bones seem to be the answer." in 5 reviews
natasha c.
natasha c.
New York
these bones are the favorites of my laika pet, she loves the taste is very addictive and every time you say the word bone is excited and moves his tail you can get them in pet stores sure your pet you will I recommend love all dogs once a week we give you a funny bone
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Rhinelander, WI
My dog absolutely loves these! He will carry around with him for hours. The price is good for the amount you get it and it's really worth it! Never had a problem with them. I buy these bags once In a while and it'll last him a long time! Good treats for smaller dogs!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
My little man thinks these are great! However, since they are small and perfect for his size, he devours them rather quickly! They are easy for him to pick up and throw so he find enjoyment to doing that. I most likely will purchase these again in the future.
Erica B.
Erica B.
These bones are really only good for tiny dogs even though they are not healthy for them. I did not like them for my dogs because they seemed to make their breaths stink badly. I'm not sure that I will ever buy them again or recommend them to anyone.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Greensboro, NC
My dog destroys these treats in under 5 minutes! He loves them but I do wish they would last longer. He is a small dog so I hoped they would last a bit longer but they didn't. He does love them though so at least he is happy!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
I've always used these for all my dogs. From my chihuahuas to my pitbulls. They're the treats to keep your dogs busy for a couple minutes. They're amazing and super easy to even carry around. I will always buy more of these
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
These bones are just perfect for those tiny dogs! It meet my expectations and buy them all the time for my little dog! They absolutely love them! I would recommend these mini dog bones to anyone with a small dog!
KaylA D.
KaylA D.
Taft, CA
A favorite for my mini poodle she loves these things she usually hides her treats but she can't seem to resist this she has it chewed up and gone within a day or two I will buy again!
Holly L.
Holly L.
These are great little bones for small dogs or when your puppy is real small. I have a large breed dog so I only used them when he was real little but he really seemed to enjoy them.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Estos huesitos de carnaza vuelven locos a mis perros. Siempre se los doy como recompensa por no ensuciar la casa cuando salgo al supermaker . Como premio son fantásticos.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Do they make these in a larger size?
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
Are these any better than other raw hides? My dog tends to get the rawhide apart and it never fails... chokes on them.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Memphis , TN
I'm an very curious- are these made in China? If so- how can I be sure they are safe for my pet? Has anyone using this seen their pet get sick from these?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Are these a choking hazard for bigger dogs?
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Katy, Tx
Mi perrita ama estos huesos, dice que tiene carne adentro será verdad o sabor artificial?