BY UNITED PET GROUP

Dogs love the great taste of dingo rawhide chews with real meat in the middle. Dingo meat in the middle small rawhide chews are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious treat that is bursting with flavor! Dingo minis are ideally sized for your small dog. irresistible combination of real meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide mini size ideal for you small dog high in protein; 98% fat free healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums so unique, they re patented

United Pet Group Mini Dingo Mini Bones Dog Treats
  • "He was getting bored with deer antlers and regular raw hides, and we needed something that he would really chew on for a long time, and the Dingo mini bones seem to be the answer." in 5 reviews
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these. Its a great distraction device for them if we need them to calm down. I like that these are small so the don't have a huge piece to eat. I have small breed dogs and these are perfect for them. We try to not give them chews very often but when we do we love these.
Amanda C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggy’s fave !!!! And they last him forever. He can sit down and chew on one all day and itll still be in good shape. I think my dogs face part is that it’s more durable then his actual food. It gets soft and chewable after a while which makes it easier for him to swallow.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really really really likes these. And why shouldn't he they are deliciously flavored marrow snacks. Unfortunately, my dog had an allergic reaction to these. If you're dog is prone to food allergies or has protein allergies, you may not want to try these. But if you're dog has no allergy problems then I really recommend these, all of my dogs have loved these.
Nicole H.
My dog goes crazy for these. They are small enough that I’m not concerned if she finishes it off in one night but also big enough to keep her busy for a couple hours.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,019 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Omg my little furry babies loves these bones every time she runs out I have to restock she loves chewing and throwing it around and she runs after it she’s a small dog 8 pounds yorkie and loves these bones
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great little treats for dogs in training.i love rewarding my dog with these cuz they aren’t so big so she doesn’t get full but she knows she did something good when i give them to her
Amy V.
My dogs and his friends love eating these. You can get these at retail stores such as Ross Dress for less, that’s where we got our bag. It’s at a good affordable price as well.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Yudelkys G.
miami
I love these little bones for dogs. I give them as a gift when they behave well.Dingo delicious taste combination of Real Meat wrapped in premium rawhide and dipped in peanut butter flavor coating. Mini-sized for your small dog. 35  pack value bag.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes crazy over these things! I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing but it definitely helps freshen her breath. She is a 7 pound Chihuahua and if you try to take it away from her, she growls at you like she has never eaten anything in her life.
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do they make these in a larger size?
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
Are these any better than other raw hides? My dog tends to get the rawhide apart and it never fails... chokes on them.
Ashley D.
Are these a choking hazard for bigger dogs?
Patricia P.
Katy, Tx
Mi perrita ama estos huesos, dice que tiene carne adentro será verdad o sabor artificial?
Brianna S.
Bartlett, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm an very curious- are these made in China? If so- how can I be sure they are safe for my pet? Has anyone using this seen their pet get sick from these?