BY UNITED PET GROUP #64 in Dog Treats

Dogs love the great taste of dingo rawhide chews with real meat in the middle. Dingo meat in the middle small rawhide chews are made with the highest quality ingredients to give your dog a fun and delicious treat that is bursting with flavor! Dingo minis are ideally sized for your small dog. irresistible combination of real meat wrapped with the highest quality natural rawhide mini size ideal for you small dog high in protein; 98% fat free healthy, fun chew to promote clean teeth and gums so unique, they re patented

Buy on Target
  • "He was getting bored with deer antlers and regular raw hides, and we needed something that he would really chew on for a long time, and the Dingo mini bones seem to be the answer." in 5 reviews
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really really really likes these. And why shouldn't he they are deliciously flavored marrow snacks. Unfortunately, my dog had an allergic reaction to these. If you're dog is prone to food allergies or has protein allergies, you may not want to try these. But if you're dog has no allergy problems then I really recommend these, all of my dogs have loved these.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these. Its a great distraction device for them if we need them to calm down. I like that these are small so the don't have a huge piece to eat. I have small breed dogs and these are perfect for them. We try to not give them chews very often but when we do we love these.
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby loves these treats! The are meaty and a pretty treat for her and can easily be taken on the go! The only downfall is she eats them so quick and we go through the bag soooo quick but I keep buying them because she loves them.
Kara D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am highly against giving my dog ANY treat or bone that has rawhide in it. I would never recommend a person do so. I tried these long ago. They are certainly not the highest quality bone treat but they definitely keep a dog busy. A nice small size, so your dog isn't consuming too much. Good for small to medium sized dogs.
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
These are great little treats for dogs in training.i love rewarding my dog with these cuz they aren’t so big so she doesn’t get full but she knows she did something good when i give them to her
J v.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this raw hide type treat so much they only get these in the crate because they will definitely try to fight for these. A good thing and a bad thing if you ask me lol. I buy these for them all the time
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't particularly like giving my dogs any rawhide but they love to chew on bones so occasionally I will. These were given to them as a gift so one night I let them each have one. I walked away for 2 minutes to wash my hands in the bathroom and when I came out one of my dogs was choking on a wad of rawhide!!! They didn't have the bones very long and it had already broken down into this soft, gummy chunk that he was trying to swallow. I had to stick my fingers down his throat to help remove it. What a mess!!!!! I will never buy these again. It's not worth it if they're going to choke for two minutes of chewing time.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not a fan of rawhide in any capacity because of how dangerous it is for dogs of all sizes. These aren't any better in my opinion. Their cheapness is the only real appeal in my mind. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these, or any other kind of raw hide.
Yudelkys G.
miami
I love these little bones for dogs. I give them as a gift when they behave well.Dingo delicious taste combination of Real Meat wrapped in premium rawhide and dipped in peanut butter flavor coating. Mini-sized for your small dog. 35  pack value bag.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes crazy over these things! I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing but it definitely helps freshen her breath. She is a 7 pound Chihuahua and if you try to take it away from her, she growls at you like she has never eaten anything in her life.
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do they make these in a larger size?
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
Are these any better than other raw hides? My dog tends to get the rawhide apart and it never fails... chokes on them.
Ashley D.
Are these a choking hazard for bigger dogs?
Patricia P.
Katy, Tx
Mi perrita ama estos huesos, dice que tiene carne adentro será verdad o sabor artificial?
Brianna S.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm an very curious- are these made in China? If so- how can I be sure they are safe for my pet? Has anyone using this seen their pet get sick from these?