United Natural Trading Co (Hershey Import) Hero Fruit Spread, Apricot, 12-Ounce (Pack of 8)

BY UNITED NATURAL TRADING CO (HERSHEY IMPORT)

Switzerland Best Apricot Jam in 12oz (340g) Jar. All Natural Ingredients.No Preservative. No Artificial Coloring. No Artificial Flavors. Product of Hero Switzerland see more...

Review (1)
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
I love canning my own jams in the summer, but I don't always have time to do that. I don't usually like store bought fruit spreads because they can be too sweet. I was surprised to find that this spread has just the right amount of sweetness.