BY UNITED INDUSTRIES

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. This Cutter CitroGuard 20 oz. Citronella Candle has 3 wicks to help it repel mosquitoes and other flying insects. You can enjoy your camping trip or relax in your backyard. The candle is made with real citronella oil and will help repel annoying and potentially disease-carrying mosquitoes for up to 40 hours. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lindsey Z.
When it comes to bugs I'm all about anything that can get rid of them when I'm outside trying to enjoy a BBQ or nice evening and these do the job. They don't smell the best but I would rather deal with that then mosquito bites.
Allison D.
These are great to put out on the patio when you're having a BBQ or gathering. Keeps all the bugs away from food and people. Make sure you use more than one though, unless it's in a smaller area.
staci I.
These things work great. The smell of them is like a love hate thing. they smell so bad but then you also know they're working.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
So I definitely did not like this. it worked for the first hour and that was it. I also had problems with it just going out without any wind or anything.
Amanda H.
Madison, WI
Love to put these on the patio when we're grilling or just spending time outside. I think they keep the bugs away, although it seems like not all the bugs. But it does seem better closer to the candles. I like to put out a few.
Devin T.
Middletown, DE
Keeps all the bugs away!! I love this product I use it for backyard events! Not pricey at all. No scent so that's a downer but very effective! If your like me and get bit up I recommend this because it does work!