united exchange corp Nu-Pore ANTI-PUFF & DARK CIRCLE EYE TREATMENT MASKS 2 Treatments to box Bonus feather hair extension hair uploaded by Jasmen P.united exchange corp Nu-Pore ANTI-PUFF & DARK CIRCLE EYE TREATMENT MASKS 2 Treatments to box Bonus feather hair extension hair uploaded by Jasmen P.united exchange corp Nu-Pore ANTI-PUFF & DARK CIRCLE EYE TREATMENT MASKS 2 Treatments to box Bonus feather hair extension hair uploaded by Jasmen P.

BY UNITED EXCHANGE CORP

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

• What is the best eye treatment mask you have found?1 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? I am looking for something f...1 Answers
Review (1)
Jasmen P.
So I just used these for THE FIRST TIME, which is what this review will be based on. I honestly got it from the Dollar Tree so I did not expect much from it other than a pampering experience, which is exactly what I got! It was my first time using it so I put it in the fridge so it would be cooling. Then I did a sheet mask AND THEN these and my eyes feel great😍 I left it on for the full 30 minutes and my eyes were not irritated at all (which is a big deal as I have very sensitive eyes). For longevity on the claims that it reduces dark circles/bags, I don't know. Xoxo💖
Erin G.
What is the best eye treatment mask you have found?
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Does this stuff really work? I am looking for something for my puffy eyes.