United Airlines

United Airlines
45679 Reviews
5 / 5
United has been the most reliable airline for me out of all the major carriers. I travel quite frequently for work, and traveling with United is always the way I prefer.
5 / 5
I always fly with united. Flights are always cheaper and my mind is always at ease with the airline. Every time I fly it goes smoothly and airline is always on time and overall great service.
5 / 5
Traveling a lot for work, I see my fair share of airlines. United is consistently on time, provides friendly service, and go above and beyond for clients. I have always had issues resolved quickly, and choose to fly United over other competitors. The planes themselves are always incredibly clean, spacious, and comfortable, and the in flight entertainment is top tier!
5 / 5
Buy Adhd, ptsd, phen, pain meds relief here, Ozempic and Mounjaro without a script. Telegram: @bipmeon, Email: benad8686 @ gmail. com, TX/WhatsApp only: +1 (661)--509---0498, If you have been cutoff or can’t get a refilled over the counter.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Customer service was okay when I went on the flight. Not really that much things for entertainment. They still had the old TVs. And really not that much legroom. The food that they gave was average. All I can really say is that we got to our destination , so good. Overall average.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I’ve flown with this company a few times. Unfortunately sometimes it’s the only company that is going to the destination date/time. I have a disability and needed wheelchair assistance, this company seated me on the last row right at the back. I don’t expect special treatment but I wouldn’t expect someone who needs help to be seated right at the back. Staff are rude and unhelpful. Our flight was also changed 8 times and on one occasion we needed a connecting flight and the flight was at a totally different airport. On this same holiday they also lost my luggage. This is definitely not a company I would recommend
5 / 5
Great airline, have not had any issues when flying, comfortable in economy and friendly staff each time, smooth process when flying with little anxiety!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I flew united to florida recently and I had a pretty good experience. My flight there and back did get delayed but costumer service was pretty good with keeping us updated. The flight wasn’t the most comfortable but definitely not awful.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I am a United plus member and earn miles. I have been lucky enough to be offered to upgrade on flights to business class when using mileage or a nominal fee. I also have the credit card as well.
5 / 5
I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about this airline, but I always use it for my travels and have never had any problems, the prices are very reasonable, the staff are nice, I have never had a problem with luggage and my suitcases are always intact