United Airlines
By United Airlines
#6 in Airlines
patricia c.
San Diego, CA

How is the customer service with this company?

Sara H.
Sara H.
Northridge, CA
1 month ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not anything great... honestly in comparison to other airlines, they're not anything more than mediocre.
Andy S.
Andy S.
winter haven
2 months, 2 weeks ago
It's bad at best overall. I had flown with them for years and it just gets worse. This last flight they came to me and told me we would have to check my laptop carry-on because there was no more overhead room. The attendant said no worries it will be at the door when you get off the plane. Just before that we watched folks board ahead of us with two and three carry-ons, sometimes more. After I got off the plane I was told my bag would be a baggage claim not at the gate. My bag was not packed nor prepared to go into standard check baggage. A BIPAP machine and $1200 laptop were smashed. I went right to claims and the attendant actually said right after I told the whole story,"you should have not check a bag like that." Never will I fly them again.
Mika M.
Mika M.
10 months, 1 week ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It depends. But I hate United as a company.
Nikkita A.
Nikkita A.
No complaints so far!
KATHERINE T.
KATHERINE T.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
1 year, 3 months ago
Bad
Justin K.
Justin K.
Depends
Carlos V.
Carlos V.
Arlington, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
I had experience with them flying to London and on the way there the flight attendants were bad but on the way back they were amazing.
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
1 year, 8 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I have not had any drama.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
1 year, 8 months ago
I haven't had an issue with them yet!
Brina I.
Brina I.
1 year, 9 months ago
It used to be good. Now it's completely HORRIBLE. The past 3 times I've traveled (all within a 6 month span) it's been with them and I've had problems each time which were all handled rudely.