Jessi F.
Manchester
I flew United right at the time of all the negativity surrounding it online and on the news. It wasn't bad at all! The in-flight service was great, everything was fine, except for a few things. On one flight a bunch of the screens on the seats didnt work or would get stuck turning on and off, which made it hard to sleep. There was also a huge seating mix up on my last flight, and one of the workers was forcing people to check their carry on baggage despite the bags meeting carry on requirements and there being enough space in the overheads. On that flight, my seat got changed last minute along with everyone else, and they had booked myself and another person for the same spot. The man who was booked with me for the seat was part of a family with a small child, and he wasn't able to sit with his wife and kid. They moved my seat after I'd already put my carry on overhead, which was fine, but then I had to wade through the crowd backwards to get it once we landed, making me the last one off the plane!