Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Very friendly and cozy. I always go for the emergency exits seats to have more room. I have children and each time I have flown the crew were all very helpful. Baby items fly free and they tell you to make sure you have all the food and diaper you would need for an entire day in case on an emergency. Because we were going to be away from home for so long with a newborn, this pilot even helped us get everything including a stroller, luggage, diaper bag, car seat and a cooler, for the formula and my father's ensalin, on the plane and back off. Never knew a pilot so nice. I thanked him about a million times. Then at luggage claims we still had so much like a high chair, pack n play and more luggage. They felt so sorry for us the pilot had someone get a golf cart, loaded up our stuff and drove me and my mini me to the rental car agency and requested for our vehicle to be expidited quickly. Best service I have received till this day from ANY place of business! You go Mr. Pilot with your niceness to mothers in need of help!