- "Tickets are always reasonably priced, however, customer service is rather poor and the flight attendants on out last flight were very rude!" in 49 reviews
- "For the most part the service is okay but usually the flight attendants are rude and unapologetic when they spill water all over you in your sleep because they're reaching over you to get to the person in the middle." in 31 reviews
- "my absolute favorite airlines there first class is great i havent been in there coach or buisness yet but the first class is so nice they bring you ll this stuff " in 16 reviews
- "United has a great frequent flyer program and it is relatively easy to get upgrades into first class on domestic flights." in 14 reviews
- "Any time I have missed my connecting flight, they've been able to accommodate me on the next available flight...or have paid for my overnight stay." in 13 reviews
Recently flew United, being a student the most convenient flights are Basic. first off basic economy flights used to include carry on and now they don’t so that was beyond inconvenient. At the price flights are nowadays you’d think they include carry on. They don’t seat parties together, you can’t pick your seats. You’re paying for the Bare minimum and I don’t that’s appropriate w/ past experience to compare it to. When Everything was included.
Airport check-in has gotten better recently as they have installed self-service kiosks at most of their airports. Once you have boarded and are seated, again, pretty status quo. I haven't had food other than snacks in many years on a United flight so I won't comment on that. Drink selection is pretty varied which is nice and the cost is nice and low as well. Flight attendants are generally friendly and knowledgeable.
Baggage claim can be a nightmare but I think that is more the airport than the airline. Overall, pretty decent experience. Not much different than American or USAirways or any of the others.
It’s cramped in economy. The food is they serve any is subpar. They serve a cold muffin for breakfast on a 6 hr flight.
First class on Lufthansa for a 2 hr flight was a full meal, hot breads and the flight attendant took the time to remember my name. Ok that’s not fair. Fine...
Lufthansa would have served a hot meal on a 6hr Flight.
Internationally, United has to bring up their game.
Domestically, I’d say they are second behind Delta. (See my review on Delta) but sometimes I need the connections and flight schedules and it’s United that has that. Smart move United. Smart move.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos