United Airlines

Where will you travel this summer?
What was your flight like?
What are their policies around pets?
Start your review of United Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Tickets are always reasonably priced, however, customer service is rather poor and the flight attendants on out last flight were very rude!in reviews
For the most part the service is okay but usually the flight attendants are rude and unapologetic when they spill water all over you in your sleep because they're reaching over you to get to the person in the middle.in reviews
my absolute favorite airlines there first class is great i havent been in there coach or buisness yet but the first class is so nice they bring you ll this stuff in reviews
United has a great frequent flyer program and it is relatively easy to get upgrades into first class on domestic flights.in reviews
Any time I have missed my connecting flight, they've been able to accommodate me on the next available flight...or have paid for my overnight stay.in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 6
2,244 reviews
United Airlines uploaded by jen H.
This airline bought the company Airline I flew for, Continental Airlines Inc. Great Service Reputation, really great deals, good Ground Handlers and Plenty of Check In Kiosks available to help yourself to. United is a huge domestic and international presence to be reckoned with.
Darcy W.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
United Airlines uploaded by Darcy W.
Destination, 🌴Cancun🌴 ! I chose United Airlines as I always do when I travel. Why? Because the rates compared to others I find United to be a little less. but more importantly I feel safe due to the fact that every time I’ve flown with United, from booking to landing, I’ve had an excellent experience. Booking online is easy and if needed, calling customer service is very helpful with questions and concerns. They are very clean and follow COVID procedures to a tee. They have a variety of benefits and incentives and the flight staff are friendly and helpful. At times, even funny to relieve the stresses of flying. The one thing I would change if I could, would be the seating. The seats could be a little more comfortable and not so narrow. But there is always First Class if you want to dig a little deeper into the pocket. I highly recommend United Airlines for anyone looking for affordability and safety.
Lily N.
Washington D.C.
United Airlines uploaded by Lily N.
Our gate agent showed up barely 20min before our boarding time - slowly sauntering over. When we booked our flight, my husband and I were seated together. The aircraft changed and we were across the plane. When asked about trying to seat us together, she told me to take a seat and she would help when she could. She went through the rest of the line and then assisted. She practically threw my new ticket at me and said "this is the closest you're gonna get". Incredibly rude. I also noticed she asked another Asian passenger when there were plenty of single passengers all around us (we noticed after onboard). Did she not want to help b/c we're Asian?The flight experience was also awful. The plane wasn't cleaned; it was disgusting. Crumbs/fingerprints everywhere and stains all over my seat (see photos). Shouldn't the cabin be more thoroughly cleaned due to COVID? The F&B was not edible and very disappointing (we flew AA on the outbound flight with a totally different experience). The "chicken" didn't even have chicken texture, and breakfast provided before landing was a biscotti bar. Just wow.
Cassandra M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
United Airlines uploaded by Cassandra M.
Started out okay. Was asked by the Captain himself to switch seats for a mom and her kid. He upgraded the seat as well. Flight attendant was rude though. Treated like he was stuipd for asking a question. Ignored when asked for something. Offered a drink (coffee) but was told he couldn't have cream or sugar. Will definitely be complaining to United Airlines and using a different airline.
member-1e99b1
United Airlines uploaded by member-1e99b1
I had a great experience flying United. My flight was on time and the plane was very clean. The flight attendants were very nice and attentive. My flight was pretty pricey although, that would be my only critique about United
Susana P.
Austin, TX
United Airlines uploaded by Susana P.
I love this airline! Always is a good experience! The customer service is amazing! I really like their APP because they send to you all the information that you need it! I am really satisfied with this airline! Thank you so much United
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have traveled using United Airlines many times! I have never had any issues, but 1 time, and they have accommodated me! There was a problem with delays and my seat. They contacted me right away to help with the matter and even gave me credit towards another flight!
Chelsey
Los Angeles , CA
United Airlines uploaded by Chelsey
United is overall a pretty decent airline. I’ve flown with them a multitude of times and am a rewards member. The customer service is pretty good and quick to offer flight changes or reimbursement for cancellations or delays. The only thing I’m not fond of is the meals provided, especially when flying internationally.
Ana C.
Russellville , AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
United Airlines uploaded by Ana C.
The best experience fly in united i prefer unite I fly couple times in American Airlines but for me is better unite thank you uninted
Estefy C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a fantastic airline! I have flight with them a lot! they are very responsible and take good care of their costumers, always on time, staff is very friendly and the food on the plane is surprisingly good, i will highly recommend flight with united airlines.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassidy A.
Vero Beach
il y a 2 ans
United Airlines ?is this airline worth the money? And what about their carry on requirements?
Melanie N. il y a 8 mois
I used them for my stateside flights to Japan and they were great also they allow one carry on. Used a carry on and had a purse.