United Abrasives Garden Safe Multi-Purpose Garden Insect Killer 24-Ounce Ready To Use Spray 93078

BY UNITED ABRASIVES

Kills on Contact! Kills Over 50 Types of Insects as listed Protects Roses, Vegetables, Houseplants, Ornamentals, Trees, Shrubs & Flowers Spray up to Harvest ; see more...

Katia D.
Bay Shore, NY
I once purchased a bag of bad soil which had fungus in it... In return I started to have nats all over my home. The insecticidal soap worked wonders! I had no more nats ever! Great product to have just in case of a sudden insect invasion.
Bianca F.
I was growing some strawberries and I bought this particular product because many bugs would want to eat them. This spray does work (:
dawn c.
Moultrie, GA
The product really work on my daylillys and other flowers, and the price was very reasonable and very easy to use spray bottle.
dawn c.
Moultrie, GA
Has anyone used this on rose bushes?