Unite Weekender Clarifying 8-ounce Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany V.

BY UNITE

After a long week of environmental stress and product use, your hair needs refreshing. With its blend of citrus and mandarin orange, Weekender Shampoo will deep cleanse your hair without removing its natural oils. Use once a week to make any day feel like the weekend. Size: 8 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Hair type: Damaged Active ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance/Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Trimethlsiloxyamodimethicone, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein PG-Propyl Silanetricol, C11-13 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Alpha Iso-Methyl Ionone We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
My hair is so thick and gets so much buildup, that I struggled to find a good shampoo. I needed something clarifying, and color safe for my red hair. The unite weekender shampoo does all of that in one! It has a lovely, citrus scent, and you only need a tiny bit for all your hair! I like to take a nickel sized amount in my hand, add a little water, and emulsify before outing it in my hair so it gets across my entire scalp. It's decently priced, and works wonders. Anyone that needs clarifying shampoo, even if they have colored hair, this shampoo is for them!
Ariell F.
Naperville, IL
My hair feels fresh and light when I use this! Love the unite line and anything they sell. I use this and then my Blonda shampoo right after, perfect combo!
Tiffany V.
Manassas, VA
After a week of dry shampoo I love to wash my hair with the clarifier to make sure to get everything out of my hair and to make it super clean