BY UNITE

Enjoy the rapturous feeling of fullness and volume without the weight. Color Safe 4 Color Locking Antioxidants 1 Paraben Free 2 Sodium Chloride Free 7 Gluten Free 8 No DEA 5 No MEA 6 Vegan Your hair will still feel so manageable and light you ll be on cloud nine all day! Against animal testing. 1-888-95-UNITE see more...

Jamie I.
San Marcos
I only use unite products to wash my hair. I have oily hair.. and used to wash my hair every day! But since using unite for the last 3 years I only wash my hair once a week now!! It’s amazing .
Alaina R.
Pleasanton, CA
LOVE. LOVe. LoVe this conditioner!! I have tried a lot, and I mean a LOT, of conditioners in the past, and this one outshines all of them. It is vERY conditioning, so a little goes a long way. That means it lasts me a long time so I don’t have to run out and buy it all the time! Considering how pricey this is, it’s well worth it. It takes my big hair, leaving it smooth and silky. Typically, I will mix this with my red color deposit shampoo to make sure that my hair is absorbing the color along with the hydration.

I like to pair this with UNITE 7 seconds shampoo and the 7 seconds spray and oil. Can’t recommend UNITE products enough. Can’t go wrong with them!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I use most Unite hair products. This conditioner is best when used after Unite volume shampoo. It adds so much volume to my hair, makes my hair smooth and shiny. Highly recommended.
Brittany B.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I don't think it actually adds volume to my hair though. It's best used with the Unite shampoo and other Unite products. They work really well together, but not separately. It also protects my colored hair!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I love unite products and I always think my hair looks better after I use them! They are expensive though so I only buy them from my salon about twice a year!
Taylor F.
grand rapids, mi
I love all the products that Unite makes. So many benefits to your hair without leaving behind the gross product feel.
Kaitlin W.
edgewater, FL
This volumizer works for me perfectly gives my hair just the touch up that It needs definetly reccomend
Franchesca G.
Georgetown, TX
I love the way this conditioner makes my hair feel and smell. It is pricey, but worth it.
Nasser S.
It works perfectly and I recommend you to try and you won't regret it honestly it's amazing for me