Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerUNITE
Volumizing Conditioner, 10 fl oz

Unite Volumizing Conditioner, 10 fl oz

by UNITE

Enjoy the rapturous feeling of fullness and volume without the weight. Color Safe 4 Color Locking Antioxidants 1 Paraben Free 2 Sodium Chloride Free 7 Gluten Free 8 No DEA 5 No MEA 6 Vegan Your hair will still feel so manageable and light you ll be on cloud nine all day! Against animal testing. 1-888-95-UNITE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unite Volumizing Conditioner, 10 fl oz!
Kelsey P.
Warrenville, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Really great shampoo. I have really thick and coarse hair and this moisturizes my hair without it leaving it feeling greasy. I pair this with the 7 seconds shampoo. Would definitely recommend.
Monet B.
Monrovia, CA
Love this shampoo, it’s great for volume because it doesn’t leave the hair too slippery! Pair it with any of your favorite unite conditioners and you will have the most beautiful voluminous hair!
Amy C.
Rochester, MN
Works really well with fine hair types. Is lightweight and does not leave hair feeling oil. It smells really good (really nice fruity scent) and last for the day. I personally don’t own it I just used it working as a hairstylist and I would say most clients that choose this product are satisfied with it.
madison J.
Culpeper, VA
Awesome for those super fine flatter haired! Unite is awesome at doing what it says its gunna do and smelling good while doing it! Perfect when paired with the volumizing conditioner!
Andrea M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love this product line and am very happy with this shampoo. It is easy to use and has a light, lovely scent. It is my favorite shampoo over competitors and is worth the cost, as it lasts for a long time. I have an oily scalp and this gets it nice and clean.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I love unite products and I always think my hair looks better after I use them! They are expensive though so I only buy them from my salon about twice a year!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I love Unite products and always think my hair looks better when I use them. They are expensive and I buy them from my salon so I only get them twice a year.
Jamie I.
San Marcos
I only use unite products to wash my hair. I have oily hair.. and used to wash my hair every day! But since using unite for the last 3 years I only wash my hair once a week now!! It’s amazing .
Adisa J.
Clackamas , OR
Volume, volume, volume! I alternate between this Unite shampoo and pureology and I love the way it adds volume to my fine hair. The smell is amazing and the best part is that it's free of sulfates/parabens.
Brittany B.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I don't think it actually adds volume to my hair though. It's best used with the Unite shampoo and other Unite products. They work really well together, but not separately. It also protects my colored hair!

Looking for your answer?