BY UNITE

U Luxury Oil will give your hair that lasting moisture and instant shine that you thought wasn't possible. As a natural thermal protector, this oil is amazing for flat ironing, curling, and blow drying. Without leaving any buildup and reducing your drying time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ang C.
This oil is amazing! I use it with some of Unites other products. Their products really do nourish your hair. I use this oil after I shower on wet hair. It helps cut my dry time in half and my hair is usually silky smooth when it’s dry.
Emily E.
New Orleans
I use this oil after every wash. It has a light application, in that it doesn’t leave my hair looking heavy or feeling greasy. It helps keep my hair looking smooth and feeling healthy. I also use a little on my face for good measure!
Tracie L.
Pricey so I can’t buy it often but when I do I hoard it because is that incredible and besides a little bit goes a long way. You have got to try this!