Unite U Argan Oil

by UNITE

U Luxury Oil will give your hair that lasting moisture and instant shine that you thought wasn't possible. As a natural thermal protector, this oil is amazing for flat ironing, curling, and blow drying. Without leaving any buildup and reducing your drying time.

Unite U Argan Oil ? Does anyone think it leaves a slight stain on gray,white hair?
Start your review of Unite U Argan Oil!
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Unite U Argan Oil uploaded by Angela W.
Unite U Argan Oil uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this hair oil. I swear by this product- it has helped to reduce breakage and helped my hair to grow out. Smells great! I leave it in overnight and my hair feels so soft and looks amazing. A bit pricey but lasts a while as you only need a small amount. Purchased on Amazon. My hair is very fine and highlighted. Highly recommend especially if you have lots of breakage from coloring or highlighting your hair.
Danielle V.
Bakersfield, CA
This a other great oil! Unite has great products from there shampoos to there styling creams. They all smell wonderful. This one is heavier than the lite version but I love it just the same. It hydrated my dry ends and my clients this was a go to for me for a long time. I change it up from this to a couple other oils. This one isn’t always accessible that is why. It is little more pricey but a little goes a long way. I would recommend if you need a good oil for those damaged ends.
Kristyna G.
buckeye
Unite U Argan Oil uploaded by Kristyna G.
Purchased at: ULTA
In love. Its a must have. This left my hair so shiny. Got many compliments on my hair shine..
Arianna S.
Grove City, OH
love this. helps my hair in soooo many ways. long lasting, not too heavy on the hair. doesn’t make it feel oily.
MacKenzie B.
Becker, MN
Unite U Argan Oil uploaded by MacKenzie B.
This argan oil was created by the Gods. My hair is thin and fine but this oil does not weigh me down. The smell is like heaven on earth. I have damaged bleached hair and this oil smooths out all the imperfections in ways I couldn’t even imagine. This is the only hair oil I will ever need.
Rebeca F.
san Diego
Unite U Argan Oil uploaded by Rebeca F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Holy moly this hair serum was recommended to me by my hair dresser and it is the holy grail of hair serums. It also smells amazing! The only down side is the price but hey if you want quality you got to pay a little. Try it out Dolls it’s the best 🤩 I’m so sad I ran out I need a new one 😭
Janelle M.
Favorite oil for my hair! Keeps my hair beyond moisturized whether I’m fresh out of the shower or even before bed, throughout my ends. I love the feelings of it on dry hair. It locks in the moisture
The M.
Saint Joseph, MN
This stuff is gold! (And I don’t just mean in color) I don’t think I’ve met a person that doesn’t love this oil. It’s great for right after washing your hair, especially if you’re about to use heat! I love using a bit at night on my ends to make sure I wake up with moisturizer hair. It also lasts seriously forever. I use it almost daily and I’ve had the same bottle for months!
Shefalika N.
I absolutely love this product. I just started using it after my hair dresser introduced me to it. A small drop goes a long way. My hair feels soft and manageable even after 3 days of a wash. Love love love this product
Maddy M.
Texas City, TX
U oil is hands down my most favorite oil I have ever used on my hair! It smells amazing and really enriches my hair. I love to use it after washing my hair before I style it. It is also GREAT for refreshing your ends when they start looking scraggly after a couple days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca P.
CHAPIN, SC
il y a 2 ans
Sang L. il y a 7 mois
Try Blonda Oil. It’s the same but for blonde. I don’t notice any stain on mine and I got white/silver.