BY UNITE

SMOOTHING SHAMPOO 10 OZ see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My hairdresser sells Unite products exclusively, so I have tried just about all of their products. The shampoo and conditioner smell amazing! This shampoo wasn’t anything special though. It lathers well and is a medium consistency. The conditioner helps with smoothing and taming fly-aways without making my hair greasy or weighing it down, but I didn’t notice a difference in its performance regardless of the shampoo I used. I like that Unite often offers special deals, so I usually get something free with my shampoo and conditioner purchase.
Alaina R.
Rocklin, CA
Truly does smooth and moisturize. Leaves my naturally wavy, frizzy hair soft and straight (after a blowout of course). Only complaint is that it does wash out the oil build up, leaves my hair greasy after showering. I like to use if I washed my hair already the day before or mix it with a different shampoo.
Amy C.
Rochester, MN
Smells really good!!! Smell stays in the hair good. Really smooths the hair well, does not leave a heavy feeling in your hair.