Unite Smoothing Shampoo, 10 fl oz

by UNITE

Tame Rebellious Fly-Away's, Smooth Unruly Frizz And Add A Sumptuous Shine. Color Safe Color Locking Antioxidants Sulfate Free Paraben Free Sodium Chloride Free No Dea &Amp; Mea Keratin Infused Unite Against Animal Testing. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Unite Eurotherapy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Unite Eurotherapy.&Nbsp; Unite Eurotherapy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Unite Eurotherapy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unite Smoothing Shampoo, 10 fl oz!
Alaina R.
ROCKLIN, CA
I like to use this shampoo when my hair is dryer and not as oily. This shampoo is quite moisturizing. It does help smooth my hair and looks great when I blowdry it. My problem with this is that it does actually wash my hair. It is left quite oily after shampooing which a girl does not love. What is nice though is that it does not strip my hair of it’s red color! I would recommend if you have dry, frizzy hair that needs taming.
Katelyn S.
Springdale, AR
As a hairstylist's daughter I've always been picky on the type of shampoo that I'll use. I'm happy with all the Unite products. The shampoo (and conditioner) makes my hair look and smell good. I recommend Unite products to all my friends. My mom also sells Unite products in her salon.
Jennifer H.
Torrance, CA
Helps to manage my frizzy curly hair. I love the fact that I use less product each time. This product is great for my thick and curly hair.
Carrie B.
Wylie, TX
Love llove and uh love. This makes my hair so smooth. Those annoying little fly aways are at bay and my hair feels super clean
Kaylynn W.
Columbia, SC
I found this incredibly drying. I have highly porous fine hair and my scalp doesn’t produce a lot of oil but isn’t dry or flakey. This made my hair visibly more dry and brittle after a few shampoos.
Phaedra M.
Tampa, FL
Great shampoo for keeping away fly-always and keeping hair styled. Great scent- not over powering and not too heavy!
Cassie C.
Memphis, TN
smells like heaven. Doesn’t sud, which is better for your hair, but I have to do two washes to make it clean my hair and so it doesn’t leave it greasy.
Leanna W.
Temecula, CA
Unite is seriously one of my favorite professional brands. I’m currently in the process of switching over all my hair products for my clients! So exited to use this whole line.
Breanne R.
Troy, OH
I love unite products and so does everyone at the salon that I get my hair done at. The only down side is the price. It’s very expensive and I’m just not sure that it’s worth it. If money is no object for you than I would definitely recommend!
Amanda L.
Chelsea, AL
I love this stuff. This is the only shampoo that I have found that really makes my hair feel clean. By the end of day my hair is still look good !

Looking for your answer?