Unite Smoothing Conditioner 300ml/10oz uploaded by Allison F.

BY UNITE

An effective smoothing conditioner Helps tame & transform very frizzy unruly hair & flyaways Formulated with Panthenol to add shine & de-frizz hair Contains Moringa Seed Extract a color locking antioxidant Loaded with hydrator Botanisil to seal in color & work as thermal protector Hair appears straighter & more manageable Sulfate-free & paraben-free color safe see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison F.
Allison F.
Studio City, CA
I started using this in conjunction with the shampoo about six months ago and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was skeptical because I had never heard of the brand before, but I absolutely love this stuff. After using it my hair feels so smooth, soft, and hydrated, even in the middle of winter! It is also super gentle on hair color. I dye my hair red, which is nearly impossible to keep vibrant, and this keeps it bright and shiny for weeks longer than other brands. My absolute favorite conditioner!
Paige G.
Paige G.
Buffalo, NY
I used this along with the shampoo and my hair was smoother. However, I can't tell if the shampoo or this conditioner that caused this crazy build up in my hair. Easily solved with the corresponding clarifying shampoo, but annoying nonetheless.