BY UNITE

Transform and manage even the most disobedient and rebellious hair. Color Safe 4 Color Locking Antioxidants 1 Paraben Free 2 Sodium Chloride Free 7 Gluten Free 8 No DEA 5 No MEA 6 Keratin Infused Style easily and smoothly in a way you ve never experienced before. Take back control and enjoy the new you! Against animal testing. 1-888-95-UNITE Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Unite Eurotherapy and are not a licensed retailer of Unite Eurotherapy. Unite Eurotherapy guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of see more...

Shayla E.
Shayla E.
At first I really loved this product. My hair came out smooth,bouncy, and even shiny but after a few uses it started to become really oily. and not just oily right after I washed it I mean even after a day or so my hair became super greasy and it has never been greasy like that before...maybe its just my hair but either way i have super mixed feelings about this product.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hamilton, AL
I have the worlds driest hair. This conditioner works miracles on it. My hair is no longer dry but silky and smooth. It's definitely worth the money you pay for it. Love it
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
I have extreme dry hair since I barely put oil in it because I'm so busy all the time but this conditioner really helped.
Leeann M.
Leeann M.
Onsted , MI
Does this leave hair greasy at all?