BY UNITE

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Tame rebellious flyaways, smooth unruly frizz and add sumptuous shine with this Unite Smoothing shampoo. The formula is color-safe, sulfate-free, paraben-free and best of all, stress-free. Size: 10 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: hair Skin/hair type: all hair types Active ingredients: Water, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, PEG-150 distearate, divinyldimethicone/dimethicone copolymer, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, fragrance, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, xylitol, C12-13 pareth-23, C12-13 pareth-3, trimethylsilylamodimethicone, polyquaternium-59, butylene glycol, C11-15 pareth-7, citric acid, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein PG propyl silanetriol, glycerin, C12-16 pareth-9, trideceth-12, keratin, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, methylisothiazolinone, benzyl benzoate We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Review (1)
Paige G.
Buffalo, NY
My hair dresser recommended this to me so I thought I would give it a try. I liked it and saw some improvement to my hair. Downside is the price point is a little bit too high for my liking, especially since the the conditioner that goes with it costs just as much. As well, after using the shampoo and conditioner for while, I felt a build up. I talked to my hairdresser who said I needed the clarifying shampoo so I did...it made a huge difference. However, between the three bottles, I feel that I was spending way too much, with not that much of a big payoff. I am doubtful I will be buying it again.