Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid uploaded by Taylor P.Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid uploaded by Tessa P.

BY UNITE

Defeat And Control Curls, Tangle, And Frizz. Lazer Straight Will Straighten Even The Most Difficult Hair And Protect It From Blow Drying And Flat Ironing.&Nbsp; Dare To Take On Humidity With Your Lazer Straight Hair. Against Animal Testing. 1-888-95-Unite Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Unite Eurotherapy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Unite Eurotherapy.&Nbsp; Unite Eurotherapy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Unite Eurotherapy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor P.
I found out about this stuff at the salon and I fell in love with it! It smells like cake to me and you only need to use a little bit for your damp hair. It's great for blow drying and protecting your hair from heat damage. It also helps with my frizz and gives my hair a nice shine.
Tessa P.
Richmond, VA
SMELLS LIKE CUPCAKES! Gives a very smooth finish to hair- my hubby loves the scent. A bit pricey, but I have been a repeat purchaser. It works well on my wavy and frizzy hair to calm it down. I have used others (davines would be one) and I like this one better.
Jennifer T.
The smell is absolutely AMAZING, smells like vanilla cake. I have fine, curly hair and it doesn't way your hair down at all and it makes blow drying your hair straight SO much easier. I would 10/10 recommend this product anyone with hair to manage hair.
Chloe G.
What can I say, Unite products are the best! I love Lazer Straight. I use it in combination with Unite Argan Oil. The combination is amazing, but even on it's own Lazer Straight is wonderful! It helps protect against heat styling and leaves your hair so smooth, gets rid of all the frizz! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
This stuff is amazing!! It smells unbelievable and makes my hair super soft. It helps to protect against heat damage, and straightens like a dream! This is a must have product for anyone that uses heat tools on a regular basis.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
I use this after I shower and use the Unite Detangling Spray. I use Lazer Straight with a little Argan Oil and spread through my hair. Really helps when blow drying.
Holly R.
N Chesterfld, VA
The best for straightening your hair. no flatiron required. a little goes a long way
Jade M.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is pure gold. My hair is thick, wavy, japanese hair, and completely unreasonable with 99% of products. Even when I blow dry it straight and use a flat iron, it still doesn't cooperate to flat as flat and smooth as I'd personally like.

When my hair stylist used Unite relaxing fluid on my hair, not only did it smell AMAZING, but it fixed all the crazy frizziness and waviness, but it literally drove me crazy, in a good way, because it smells delicious and made me hungry! (Fun fact: apparently the inventor of this amazing product concocted this to make it smell exactly like her grandmother's sugar cookies, and man did she ever succeed!)

I had to buy it ASAP -- and ever since, people have been asking me left and right, "what is that smell?" It's my hair :) :) :)
Ana Sylvia G.
Hola sirve para cabello afro
Emilee G.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
I love this product when you use it on my hair when I get it cut. Would love to have it but how much is it for a full size bottle?
Is lazer straight good for color treated hair ?