Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid uploaded by Tessa P.Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid uploaded by Taylor P.

BY UNITE

Defeat And Control Curls, Tangle, And Frizz. Lazer Straight Will Straighten Even The Most Difficult Hair And Protect It From Blow Drying And Flat Ironing.&Nbsp; Dare To Take On Humidity With Your Lazer Straight Hair. Against Animal Testing. 1-888-95-Unite Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Unite Eurotherapy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Unite Eurotherapy.&Nbsp; Unite Eurotherapy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Unite Eurotherapy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristy R.
Review for: Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid more...
This product smells amazing! I was having my hair done and my stylist put something on my hair and I HAD to know what it was so I could purchase it. Besides the smell being awesome, the product itself is pretty great too! I have a lot of hair and it's very long, plus I live in the south, so the humidity and my hair do not get along lol. It's not everyday that I find a product that actually works on my hair and control my frizz, but this one does. I work this through my damp hair and then blow dry as usual and the results are amazing. It keeps my frizz and fly aways at bay and makes my hair look so healthy. It also helps protect your hair from the heat of hair dryers and straightening irons. Even when I decide to let my hair air dry so it will be curly, it helps with potential frizz and makes my curls soft and pretty. So glad I discovered this product!
Kristela G.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid more...
Let me start with stating the fact that I have curly hair. Not waves, but CURLS. I rarely straighten my hair for the sheer amount of time it takes and that I cannot get it to be straight without the help of product and a very good tool. But of course, leave it to my AMAZING stylist to introduce me to Unite’s Laxer Straight which is the key to having perfect, soft straight hair. Not only is it light, not greasy and smells wonderful, above all it WORKS. My hair is still looking great the next day and I only have to touch up any frizz that formed due to sleeping. This is a main staple in my cabinet!
Rachel L.
Review for: Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid, Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid, Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid, 33.8 Fluid Ounce more...
At first, I hated this product. It weighed down my hair and made it oily especially near my scalp. I personally thought it was a little overpriced. However, after using it for over two years now, I have to have it. I finally found that I needed to use very little. One bottle lasted me a little over a year. When I use the correct amount, it is great! It helps straighten and smooth my hair and no longer makes my hair oily. You should try it if you have wavy or frizzy hair.
lindsay g.
OR
Review for: Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid more...
Love this for when I blow dry my hair, keeps all those pesky fly away baby hairs down and in place while adding shine to my hair! Also noticed it works as a leave in conditioner too!
Chloe G.
What can I say, Unite products are the best! I love Lazer Straight. I use it in combination with Unite Argan Oil. The combination is amazing, but even on it's own Lazer Straight is wonderful! It helps protect against heat styling and leaves your hair so smooth, gets rid of all the frizz! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Jade M.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is pure gold. My hair is thick, wavy, japanese hair, and completely unreasonable with 99% of products. Even when I blow dry it straight and use a flat iron, it still doesn't cooperate to flat as flat and smooth as I'd personally like.

When my hair stylist used Unite relaxing fluid on my hair, not only did it smell AMAZING, but it fixed all the crazy frizziness and waviness, but it literally drove me crazy, in a good way, because it smells delicious and made me hungry! (Fun fact: apparently the inventor of this amazing product concocted this to make it smell exactly like her grandmother's sugar cookies, and man did she ever succeed!)

I had to buy it ASAP -- and ever since, people have been asking me left and right, "what is that smell?" It's my hair :) :) :)
Danielle M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid more...
The humidity protectant in this is amazing! I️ use this on all of my clients especially throughout the summer. Smells amazing, light weight, eliminates a ton of frizz!
Taylor P.
I found out about this stuff at the salon and I fell in love with it! It smells like cake to me and you only need to use a little bit for your damp hair. It's great for blow drying and protecting your hair from heat damage. It also helps with my frizz and gives my hair a nice shine.
Tessa P.
Richmond, VA
SMELLS LIKE CUPCAKES! Gives a very smooth finish to hair- my hubby loves the scent. A bit pricey, but I have been a repeat purchaser. It works well on my wavy and frizzy hair to calm it down. I have used others (davines would be one) and I like this one better.
Jennifer T.
The smell is absolutely AMAZING, smells like vanilla cake. I have fine, curly hair and it doesn't way your hair down at all and it makes blow drying your hair straight SO much easier. I would 10/10 recommend this product anyone with hair to manage hair.
Emilee G.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
I love this product when you use it on my hair when I get it cut. Would love to have it but how much is it for a full size bottle?
Is lazer straight good for color treated hair ?
Ana Sylvia G.
Hola sirve para cabello afro