Hair CareHair ColorUNITE Hair
7 Seconds Shampoo, 338 Fl oz

UNITE Hair 7 Seconds Shampoo, 33.8 Fl oz

by UNITE Hair

Fall in love in 7 seconds. This shampoo is exactly what you would expect. Brilliant be ready for a life changing experience of healthy, moisture enriched hair with beautiful and bouncy shine. And not to worry, it will even protect your hair from UV rays, thermal damage and color fading. There's more yes it's sulfate, paraben and sodium chloride free.

Adds lasting shine; Locks in and protects hair color; Instant results, for all hair types; For best results - Wet hair, apply, lather, rinse and repeat as necessary. Follow with 7seconds Conditioner and your favorite UNITE styling products to compliment the system

Is this the best option?
What is the best purple shampoo for blonde dyed hair and why?
Start your review of UNITE Hair 7 Seconds Shampoo, 33.8 Fl oz!
Khrystyna B.
Corona, CA
Amazing, great shampoo for everyone but virgin, fine hair. My scalp is oily and with other shampoos I can wash my hair every day, but with this one, if in the morning I wash it it’s gonna look like I have not wash my hair in few day by the same evening.
Kirby C.
I get extensions and this stuff makes them stay so fresh and soft! No matter how much heat I use—unite brings them life!!
Monet B.
Monrovia, CA
You know, I think this is my favorite shampoo of all time. It smells great, and light. It is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. It is everything you want Amin a shampoo and more. You can use it with any type of extension or keratin treatment or Brazilian blowout! Bomb.commmmm must have
Luz G.
Fontana, CA
I love this entire line, I would highly recommend to anyone but especially someone with curly frizzy hair, like myself. It helps so much with moisture and smells amazing!
Lauren B.
Centreville, MD
Love, love, LOVE all Unite products... every product I’ve tried has done exactly what it says it’s for.. I get all my Unite hair care from my hairstylist/BFF.. another fav is their purple shampoo that keeps my blonde highlighted hair looking it’s best!
Emily G.
i use nothing but UNITE products on my hair and let's just say my hair has never been the same. i use to think my hair was healthy before but as soon as i started using UNITE hair products my hair got even healthier and so much better! this UNITE product will leave your hair feeling so soft and sleek!