Unite

Unite "boing" Curling Cream 8 Oz (packaging May Vary) (unisex)

BY UNITE

Unite
Unite "boing" Curling Cream 8 Oz (packaging May Vary) (unisex)
Buy on Jet.com
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I LOVE THIS STUFF! My sister is a Hair Stylist and her salon only carries Unite, Karastase, and a couple other fancy brands. She bought me Boing cream because she knew I was on the hunt for a good curl cream. I have naturally curly hair, not too right and not too loose of curls. I hate doing my hair so I literally wear it down naturally every day. I use this with the Unite oil and the combo makes my curls look beautiful and bouncy ALL DAY! No frizz!!! Love it. Definitely worth the investment. I now use the Boing shampoo and conditioner as well.
Devin V.
Portland
I LOVE the entire BOING line by Unite. I use the shampoo, conditioner and cream. I was introduced to Unite by my stylist when I first moved to Portland. I paid $30 for an 8oz bottle, which I think is worth it for the quality. These are the best products for curly hair I've found thus far!
Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
I was introduced to this product at a hair salon. The first time my hair dresser used it on me I was sold. I have curly hair and struggled to find a product that didn't feel heavy or sticky or had a powerful odor to it. It is water solvent and smells like grapes. I love it. And it defies the curls and exaggerates them more than any other product I've tried before. I will continually buy this product as long as they keep making it as it is the only one I use when I wear my hair curly (which is now 95% of the time thanks to this find!!)
Stephanie S.
If you're okay with semi-crunchy textured hair....this stuff is magical.

I use this prior to blow drying my hair when I know I am going to need a style to stick around longer than the 5 minutes my curls naturally hold.

It's great in humid weather, but does leave a bit of a product-y feel to your hair. Obviously we can't all have perfect curls that you can run your fingers through, so I would definitely recommend this product to someone with stubborn hair.
Becky K.
Richmond, VA
I generally like this cream a lot, during the summer it really helped keep my hair tame, but now that it is fall, I think I might need something that will help more with frizz. It does have a nice scent and a pretty purple color, though. I would definitely buy it again, I think it would be better if I had something to help with the frizz to use along side it though.
Jada L.
Pound, VA
This stuff is the best for super curly hair. Where it is a cream, it doesn't make you hair stiff and it controls the frizz at the same time. I don't have curly hair, but I am a hairdresser and I use it on all my curly hair girls!
Holly R.
Kalamazoo, MI
An essential part of my daily routine when I'm in the mood to embrace my natural curls.
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
My mom uses this for her hair and she loves it holds well and it's not to pricey
Erica R.
I absolutely love this product. I got rid of all my cheap drug store brand hair care and invested in something better. This cream doesn't leave your hair crunchy . it smells good and it's also not tested on animals. I would for sure re purchase this.
Taylor T.
Does this product help with frizz?
Amber D.
Asheboro, NC
I have been looking for a cream to control my natural frizz, one that's soft and not sticky..
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?