BeautyHairHair ProductsUNITE
UNITE BLONDA Condition Toning

UNITE® BLONDA™ Condition Toning

by UNITE

TONING
Hey Blondie, you spend a lot of time and money getting your cool tones and highlights just right. Don’t you just hate it when your hair starts to go straw yellow like a stressed out scarecrow having a bad hair day? BLONDA Condition will keep your blonde locks moisturized and cool, just like you!

Seals the tone
Vitamin-enriched moisturizers
Aids in thermal protection

FOR BEST RESULTS: Shampoo hair with BLONDA Shampoo for toning. Rinse. Apply BLONDA Condition from roots to ends. Leave in hair for 1 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

Available size: 8oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of UNITE® BLONDA™ Condition Toning!
How would you rate this product?
McKenzie C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This stuff is the best purple conditioner I have ever used. Go off the directions for sure. Leaving it in too long will leave your hair purple but it will wash out. A little of this product goes a long way. It is hard to find in store but can be bought on Amazon prime.
Marissa C.
Windermere, FL
UNITE® BLONDA™ Condition Toning uploaded by Marissa C.
This conditioner is deep purple to keep the blonde... Blonde! It makes sure your hair doesn't turn coppery. The conditioner is super thin, but when you rinse it out your hair feels smooth and conditioned. I tend to use a big dollop and let it sit for 5 minutes for full benefits.
Ryan B.
Tampa
If you have treated hair, this is your best friend.  I use it weekly and it does the job while leaving my hair smelling amazing.
Kaitlyn K.
Denver
So good for blondes. Doesn’t stain your hands or shower. You can leave it on for a whole and won’t turn your hair purple. Just use something moisturizing after
Megan S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my first blonde toning product I’ve used but I am incredibly happy with it. I have used it for over 9 months and it has done a great job keeping my blonde incredibly fresh looking and feeling!
lauren B.
Riverside, CA
This stuff smells amazing and I really love it. It helps keep treated hair color fresh
Sarah  H.
Unite’s Blonde shampoo is one of the best purple shampoos I have tried. It tones the brassiness down while keeping your hair healthy and moisturized.
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
This shampoo is amazing at toning and sometimes works so well that an actual toner isn't needed! It smells very strongly of grapes, which can be a good or bad thing, depending on whether you like that smell, but I really enjoy it.

Looking for your answer?