Hair CareHair ProductsShampooUNITE
Blonda Shampoo (Toning) 236ml/8oz

Unite Blonda Shampoo (Toning) 236ml/8oz

by UNITE

A toning shampoo for blonde hair Formulated with the finest & carefully selected ingredients Helps gently cleanse hair without overloading it Reduces brassy tones while shielding hair against harmful elements Features a violet color that can be rinsed out easily Keeps blondes vibrant & cool toned Leaves hair fresh lustrous & hydrated Free of sulfate & paraben

I’m looking for a new purple shampoo. I feel like a lot of them leave me either too purple or more dull. I just want something that will tone and brighten! What are your thoughts on Unite’s blonda shampoo?
For anyone who has tried Redken Blondage, would you say the Unite is better? Thank you IA!
I noticed that there appears to be sulfates etc in the ingredients of this but I have blonde hair that I’m desperate to keep bright so does anyone know if this is safe as much as effective for color treated hair?
Start your review of Unite Blonda Shampoo (Toning) 236ml/8oz!
Laura L.
Flemington, NJ
Unite Blonda Shampoo (Toning) 236ml/8oz uploaded by Laura L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hand down the BEST toning shampoo. I worked in hair salons for 10 years, and few things satisfied me more than using this shampoo on yellow/gold blonde hair and letting it sit for a few minutes to brighten it up and give it a cooler tone and wipe the warmness out. I use it myself when I have highlights, and it makes such a difference after just one use. I typically use it in the shower once or twice a week, clipping my hair up for 5-10 minutes with it in my hair. Holy grail!
Tamar S.
New Castle, DE
Unite Blonda Shampoo (Toning) 236ml/8oz uploaded by Tamar S.
So as you can see from most of my posts, I try my best to go vegan. This is one of the few vegan and non animal tested, hair products out there. This is great for natural blondes, or highlights. It tones down the yellow and makes for a more natural look.
Victoria B.
Best toning shampoo there is! Great small and lathers well. Works for dry and oily hair. It keeps brassiness out of your hair. The scent is so long lasting. This is my daily shampoo. I’m very satisfied.
Jackie M.
Callaway, MD
I have silver hair and this tones it really well! It's average priced and I get mine off amazon. It pulls the brassy tones out very well and doesn't make my hair look purple or blue like other have done.
arlene B.
Riverside, CA
FANTASTIC shampoo for blonde highlights, or just blonde hair. Keeps my hair from getting red hues, keeps the blonde looking bright and fresh. The shampoo also keeps my hair conditioned, doesn't strip the natural oils. Highly recommend!
Lori D.
San Dimas, CA
I have platinum blonde hair, and I’ve tried a few different purple shampoos, and nothing beats Unite. This shampoo really keeps my hair white!
christina M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best smelling purple shampoo ever! And it works. Keeps the brassiness at bay. I only use this once a week.
Tamara I.
Yucaipa, CA
One of my favorite hair lines. I use this about once every other week. Smells like blueberry. Definitely feel like it has helped tone down brass ones in between going to my hair stylist. I’ve tried other purple shampoos and this is my favorite.
emma L.
this is the best purple shampoo i’ve ever used! the scent is sooo good and lasts! the toning pigments work super fast and you hardly have to let it sit! also this product doesn’t leave your hair dry like other purple shampoos i’ve tried
Renn H.
If I could leave this product 10,000 stars, I would. The scent is grapey, not "old lady" smelling like similar products of its nature. I bought the liter pump off of Groupon for a great Black Friday deal and I do not regret it one bit. This brand isn't much talked about amongst mainstream American beauty brands but it should be. Sometimes I ignore the instructions and leave it on for longer than 60 secs. if I'm feeling bold.