BY UNITE

Unbelievable Moisture. Brilliant Shine. Ultimate Protection. By restoring the elasticity and giving you an infusion of intense moisture, 7SECONDS™ Masque will nourish your strands down to the core leaving you with long-lasting shine, softness and manageability. The ultimate in hair health. #Fallinlovein7SECONDS

• Intense moisture
  • Long lasting, high shine
  • Helps restore elasticity
  • Protects and strengthens

FOR BEST RESULTS: After shampooing with your favorite UNITE Shampoo, massage evenly through wet hair. Leave in for up to 10 minutes (or longer if you fancy). Rinse thoroughly.

Available sizes: 4oz.

Jennifer P.
Brampton
LOVE this masque.
My hair is so silky smooth when I use this along with the 7 Seconds shampoo and conditioner as I mix the masque and conditioner together.
Angeline P.
Reno, NV
At the beginning of 2018, I over-bleached my hair, which caused it to break off in huge chunks. My hair was brittle and horribly damaged. That's when I started using Unite products. They have completely transformed my hair. I use this masque once a week (ish) and it restores moisture to my hair immediately. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I love it so much!