Unite 7Seconds Shampoo & Conditioner 8 oz Duo & United Leave in Detangler 8 oz & Unite Argan Oil 3.3 Oz

BY UNITE

Unite Luxury Oil will give your hair that lasting moisture and instant shine that you thought wasn't possible. As a natural thermal protector, this oil is amazing for flat ironing, curling, and blow drying. Without leaving any buildup and reducing your... see more...

Victoria C.
Hilliard , FL
Can’t live without any of these. Absolutely top notch. Great for all hair types. I buy it from my local salon and will buy it again. I use each product every day and recommend it to EVERYONE. It’s also great for your hair long term.
Ariel M.
Dearborn Heights
I recently bleached my hair for the first time & wanted to find a product to keep my color longer & help repair the damage. This stuff is seriously amazing! It doesn't strip any of my color and it leaves my hair sooooo soft & smooth!
Taylor C.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love 7 seconds for my hair! I have natural wavy hair that is constantly getting tangled. This shampoo, conditioner and detangler is the best ever. The smell is amazing and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. This is a must buy. Promise!!
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com