BY UNITE

Transform and manage even the most disobedient and rebellious hair. Style easily and smoothly in a way you've never experienced before. Controls unruly frizz and tames flyaway. Color-Safe and Free of Parabens and Sodium Chloride. Thermal protector. see more...

Dijana I.
The best ever. I purchased this from my hairdresser and I will never buy anything ever again. Simply amazing.
Briana S.
Crystal Lake, IL
This product smells amazing! Does not leave a white residue on your hair. Great for freshening up your hair
Lara M.
First, Unite smells awesome. I love the texture I get with the dry shampoo. I try to only wash my hair every two or three days the unite 75 seconds refresher dry shampoo definitely gets me to the third day.
Trisha K.
Sherwood park , AB
I will preface this review by saying I do love this product. Really, I do. I love all of the Unite products that I have tried thus far (and there have been many). This was my latest purchase at my hairdressers. I have used it several times and am never disappointed with the results. It doesn’t have a residue like some do and it leaves my hair looking good. My only downside is the price and how much product you get. I paid $27 plus tax for a small bottle of product. So I do not think the price tag (and how much you get) is worth it. I do not think I would buy this again I will just buy a drugstore brand, such as Baptiste dry shampoo.