Hair CareHair ProductsDetangling TreatmentsUNITE
7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8floz/236ml

Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml

"Unite 7 Seconds" is so easy to use it is ridiculous! Get your hair detangled in an instant and give your hair its natural form and feel faster than ever. Providing a rich suppliment of light protein and moisturizers, it protects your hair at the same...

HooW much does a bottle cost Now?ive used this before but a while ago
How does everyone with thick/wavy hair feel about this leave in conditioner? I really need a new leave in and have super thick wavy hair?
How does this compare to Olaplex products?
Start your review of Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml!
Product Highlights
It smells great and works like a dream especially for my curly hair before I straighten it!in reviews
I have long frizzy, knotty, curly hair.in reviews
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml uploaded by Steph R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is a literal godsend! I have always had trouble detangling my daughter’s hair (it’s stick straight, baby fine, and more prone to tangles, knots, and mats than anything I’ve ever seen), when a fellow Influenster recommended this product. It’s fantastic! Tangles are much easier to work out now, and there’s a lot less whining about it too. It also doesn’t weigh down her hair or leave it looking greasy. I *will* buy this again and again!
Triesta S.
Aurora, CO
Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml uploaded by Triesta S.
Amazing product. This is a natural product, with no harsh chemicals. Its great to use after a shampoo. Spray lightly on wet hair, massage through. Then grab a wet brush, start at the bottom and move up.
allie G.
Austin, TX
Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml uploaded by allie G.
I recently just started using the Unite 7Seconds Leave In Conditioner...and I love it!! This product was recommended to me by my hair stylist, and now I’m hooked!! Definitely planning on purchasing this many more times. 10/10!!
Kate C.
Washington, DC
Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml uploaded by Kate C.
This [product:unite-7seconds-condition-leave-in-detangler8floz/236ml] is an amazing product! I have tried several other detanglers and nothing compares to this product. This product was recommended by my daughter’s stylist for her hair and it works! My daughter has fine, medium density hair and it gets tangled very easily. She used to run away when I had to brush her hair and that ended when I started applying this product to her hair. I wash her hair with shampoo, but don’t always use conditioner. I towel dry her hair and apply 4-5 pumps to her hair and, voila! The brush (Drybar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler) slides through with a little effort, but no tears. I let her hair air dry and it is still manageable in the morning. I highly recommend this product, but also warn that it has a strong scent.
Kelsey C.
Blue Springs
Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml uploaded by Kelsey C.
I had no idea this brand even existed until I changed my hair stylist two years ago and she used this product on my hair. You can’t find it at Sephora or Ulta, it is only available on their website or through hair salons who sell this brand. This is hands down the best leave in conditioner/ detangler I have ever used. I have a bad habit of using a scalp scrub and massage brush in the shower a little too rough and when I get out of the shower to brush my hair, it is tangled a tad bit. I thought their is no way this product can detangle my hair is 7 seconds but I was so wrong! This is so so so good. I use about 5-7 sprays all around my head and then use my wet hair brush and brush it out and I swear I never have any sort of tangles or trouble brushing through my hair. The smell is nice too. It reminds me of when you are getting your hair done at the salon and they use all their nice products on you, just very clean smelling. I just recently went to the beach and I was so nervous after being in the ocean and sand all day long how this detangler would help my gross hair, and I was so surprised with it. You would have never known my hair was filled with salt water and sand because of how well this allowed me to brush through my hair at the end of the day. I highly recommend this, I believe this bottle is $28 online but the bottle had lasted me about 8 months before I bought a new one.
Kadie M.
Westminster, CO
Detangler, heat protectant, uv protectant, moisturizing, sulfate free, paraben free, vegan, and pets certified. This leave in is life.
Megan D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever used. It smells great and works like a dream especially for my curly hair before I straighten it!
Puneet S.
Oak Hills, CA
Omg this is a must for me at all times. It literally detangles my hair in seconds. I’ve tried many other brands but this one is a must. You wouldn’t be disappointed.
An V.
Bethlehem, PA
Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml uploaded by An V.
I am obsessed with this product!!! It works so well and smells so good. I just love this brand in general. I use this product after every time I wash my hair. It makes my hair smell so good and so soft.
Kristyna G.
buckeye
Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml uploaded by Kristyna G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is a must. Im so in love with the aftermath of my hair. It feels so amazing , no tangles , my curls lasted and bounce. The product smells good as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristin H.
Eastport
il y a 4 ans
Jessica W. il y a 2 mois
This detangler is the best! It lasts awhile because you don’t need to use that much and even smells good.