BY UNITE #5 in Detangling Treatments

"Unite 7 Seconds" is so easy to use it is ridiculous! Get your hair detangled in an instant and give your hair its natural form and feel faster than ever. Providing a rich suppliment of light protein and moisturizers, it protects your hair at the same... see more...

• I have been looking for a deranged that helps with hair g...2 Answers
  • I have fine thin hair, will this product leave my hair oi...2 Answers
  • I have oily and fine hair, will this flatten it or make i...1 Answers
  • "I have long frizzy, knotty, curly hair." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and works like a dream especially for my curly hair before I straighten it!" in 1 review
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I have semi-thick, long hair and after getting it colored my hair stylist sold me this leave-in conditioner. It stinks to put it lightly. I have long hair and this spray does NOTHING to keep my hair looking or feeling hydrated. I spent a lot on this bottle with the reasonable expectation that my hair would be easier to comb through. Big mistake. I found a much cheaper leave in conditioner that I use now. I don't want to throw this stuff out but even when I use a ton of it, it doesn't make an ounce of difference. Really disappointed that I wasted my money and time trying to make this work for me.
Emma D.
Absolutely love this product. I have more thin, fine hair and this never makes my hair greasy or weighs it down. Sometimes I just skip regular conditioner all together and use this. There is no residue or slimy leftovers from this product either. This conditioner hydrates your hair and detangled any tangle possible in just a few sprays. And the best part of this product may be its smell!
Erin B.
Best leave in conditioner ever. I have fine hair and this never makes its greasy. I have tried so many before this. You don’t even need to use regular conditioner. It’s amazing. I order it now from amazon but you can find salons on their website that carry Unite products Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml
amela o.
Waterloo, IA
This was recommended to me by my hair stylist and i absolutely love it. My natural hair is very thick and wavy so it gets very tangled easily. It smells great I am just not a fan of the hefty price tag but i keep repurchasing it either way so I cant really complain.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
This product works wonders for my hair! I have thin, fine, long blonde hair. It’s one of the only products that truly helps. It smells amazing, doesn’t leave a film or any stickiness. Totally recommend as a detangler! It is pricey but he bottle lasts a long time.
Kelsey P.
I love love this stuff! I have extremely curly hair that is fine and tangled instantly. A little bit of this after the shower and it detangles my hair perfectly! I have found that if you use too much however, your hair could look greasy when it dries.
Kristen L.
La Porte
Amazing detangler and leave in conditioner all in one. Helps control frizz too! It's very hydrating. Great price for the quality product that it is. I will definitely be buying more and will continue use. I highly recommend Unite products
Nicole O.
Cut Off, LA
I LOVE this detangler. I have fine, thin hair that knots up easily. This product works quickly. I have purchased it 3 times already. The bottle lasts for a while even when used after each wash. It’s a bit pricey, but worth it!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
My hair dresser used this brand on me 2 years ago and I been using this detangler ever since! It smells great and you don’t haVe to spray much to feel a difference. I also love the shampoo and conditioner.
Sarah B.
Broomfield, CO
I absolutely love this stuff. It smells good and it does a great job. My hairstylist also told me that not only is it a great detangler, but it’s also a heat protectant which is awesome because it cuts out another product I don’t have to buy/apply to my hair. Less products is less build up!
Definitely recommend!
Amber C.
Somersworth, NH
I have been looking for a good detangler for a while now. I always have my hair in knots after I shower! It tangles so easily. Is this worth purchasing? I've tried similar products which don't work very well. Does this also give any other benefits to your hair?
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Does this make your hair greasy?
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
How well does it work for hair static?
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
Does this leave your hair greasy? What does it smell like and how does it feel in your hair?
Heather H.
Murrieta, CA
I have fine thin hair, will this product leave my hair oily or greasy looking? There's a lot of product I can't use because of this :( I use it's a 10w/ Keratin usually