BY UNITE

"Unite 7 Seconds" is so easy to use it is ridiculous! Get your hair detangled in an instant and give your hair its natural form and feel faster than ever. Providing a rich suppliment of light protein and moisturizers, it protects your hair at the same... see more...

• I have been looking for a deranged that helps with hair g...2 Answers
  • I have fine thin hair, will this product leave my hair oi...2 Answers
  • I have oily and fine hair, will this flatten it or make i...2 Answers
  • "I have long frizzy, knotty, curly hair." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and works like a dream especially for my curly hair before I straighten it!" in 1 review
The M.
Saint Joseph, MN
Without a doubt the best leave-in conditioner I’ve tried! First of all, I’ve been using the same bottle for a couple months and haven’t ran out - it lasts so long! Also, it’s super light weight so it doesn’t weigh down my thin hair. I use this product right after washing and it smells incredible, untangles my tresses, and leaves my hair feeling silky without feeling greasy. I also love using this product on my hair when it’s dry and needs a bit of love!
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I have semi-thick, long hair and after getting it colored my hair stylist sold me this leave-in conditioner. It stinks to put it lightly. I have long hair and this spray does NOTHING to keep my hair looking or feeling hydrated. I spent a lot on this bottle with the reasonable expectation that my hair would be easier to comb through. Big mistake. I found a much cheaper leave in conditioner that I use now. I don't want to throw this stuff out but even when I use a ton of it, it doesn't make an ounce of difference. Really disappointed that I wasted my money and time trying to make this work for me.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
This product works wonders for my hair! I have thin, fine, long blonde hair. It’s one of the only products that truly helps. It smells amazing, doesn’t leave a film or any stickiness. Totally recommend as a detangler! It is pricey but he bottle lasts a long time.
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
I have fine hair and this works wonders! Since I have color treated hair, my hair easily becomes tangled. After washing my hair, I would spray my hair with this, throw in some Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil, and comb it with my detangling brush. Once my hair finishes air drying, it’s super soft and frizz free!
Sara S.
pearland
This is the best leave in conditioner I have ever invested in. I had dry, bleached hair and this product SAVED me. After my hair stylist recommend this to me 3 years ago, I have no longer struggled with brittle and damaged hair. Now I’m able to keep my blonde hair without all the breakage. I would absolutely recommend this product. Also, it smells great and lasts me a very long time. Totally worth the price.
Kristen L.
La Porte
Amazing detangler and leave in conditioner all in one. Helps control frizz too! It's very hydrating. Great price for the quality product that it is. I will definitely be buying more and will continue use. I highly recommend Unite products
Nicole O.
Cut Off, LA
I LOVE this detangler. I have fine, thin hair that knots up easily. This product works quickly. I have purchased it 3 times already. The bottle lasts for a while even when used after each wash. It’s a bit pricey, but worth it!
Michelle Z.
San Diego
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t tend to spend much when it comes to shampoo’s or conditioners, but this product is 1000000% worth the price. The bottle lasts me FOREVER because a little goes a long way. I spray some onto my hair after I shower and combing through my hair never felt so nice. I have repurchased this item several times and hope it never gets discontinued. Such a good brand with good ingredients. So happy my colorist recommended it to me
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
My hair dresser used this brand on me 2 years ago and I been using this detangler ever since! It smells great and you don’t haVe to spray much to feel a difference. I also love the shampoo and conditioner.
Shay W.
This product is a life saver!!! I feel incomplete if I don't use it..I can instantly feel my hair is softer and less wirey. After I use this, even if I just roughly blow dry, it looks smooth like a blow out! It's so awesome for travel when you may be using shampoo/conditioner thats foreign and may not agree with your hair...unite will save you!
Amber C.
Somersworth, NH
I have been looking for a good detangler for a while now. I always have my hair in knots after I shower! It tangles so easily. Is this worth purchasing? I've tried similar products which don't work very well. Does this also give any other benefits to your hair?
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Does this make your hair greasy?
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
How well does it work for hair static?
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
Does this leave your hair greasy? What does it smell like and how does it feel in your hair?
Donya B.
Will this product leave your have oily and is it worth the price?