BY UNITE #49 in Detangling Treatments

Within 7 seconds your tangles will be gone and your hair will start to feel alive again. Nourished and fortified with the perfect balance of light protein and moisturizers, 7 Seconds seals the cuticle and protects your hair all day long. A must for chemically treated hair and as a UV and thermal protector for all. Against animal testing. 1-888-95-UNITE see more...

Christina M.
Norwalk, CA
My all time favorite detangler, smells amazing and after bleaching my hair 2 times it helps my hair stay soft and is easy to brush.
the whiskey b.
I love this product, I stumbled upon it when I was searching for cruelty free hair products and now it is the only detangler I use
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
This stuff is AMAZING!!! Does what it says it will do. Great price for such a great product. Smells absolutely amazing
Alexis M.
Absolutely love this stuff. Not only does it detangle my hair but it leaves my have nice and soft after using
JENNA G.
Denver, CO
Not only does it smell amazing but it detangles so easily. I love how it also has a heat protectant in it!
Tabrie C.
Love this leave in! I have super dry hair, and this provided a great level of moisture and protection!
JENNIFER L.
Campbell , CA
This is an absolute staple in my household. If you don’t have this already, you need it!
Molly E.
Pasadena, MD
This is a great product. It smells great and helps detangle even the most stubborn hair
Kerry C.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
10 stars!! Amazing. It works great on my blonde colored hair which as we all know can be a knotty mess. A few sprays and then I can comb through no problem. It doesn't leave my hair oily or heavy at all
Amy S.
This product is perfect for fine, tangly hair! I use this after towel drying my hair and it succeeds every time. I spray it, let it soak in for a few seconds, and then brush with ease. What I love about this product is it's effectiveness, without weighing down my fine locks. It also smells really fresh and clean, but isn't overpowering.