BY UNITE #56 in Detangling Treatments

Within 7 seconds your tangles will be gone and your hair will start to feel alive again. Nourished and fortified with the perfect balance of light protein and moisturizers, 7 Seconds seals the cuticle and protects your hair all day long. A must for chemically treated hair and as a UV and thermal protector for all. Against animal testing. 1-888-95-UNITE see more...

Amber M.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite detangling and leave in conditioner! I have fine hair, but a lot of it and loves to get tangled. Nothing else has worked as well as this one! It's lightweight and brushes my hair out with ease.
Kristine K.
Shavertown, PA
I searched far and wide for a salon in my area that carries this line.As a cosmotologist it gets the job done but not overly impressed with the price
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
This is a best selling product in my salon because it instantly detangles the hair and leaves it hydrated. It also smells incredible
Christina M.
Norwalk, CA
My all time favorite detangler, smells amazing and after bleaching my hair 2 times it helps my hair stay soft and is easy to brush.
the whiskey b.
I love this product, I stumbled upon it when I was searching for cruelty free hair products and now it is the only detangler I use
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
This stuff is AMAZING!!! Does what it says it will do. Great price for such a great product. Smells absolutely amazing
Alexis M.
Absolutely love this stuff. Not only does it detangle my hair but it leaves my have nice and soft after using
JENNA G.
Denver, CO
Not only does it smell amazing but it detangles so easily. I love how it also has a heat protectant in it!
Tabrie C.
Love this leave in! I have super dry hair, and this provided a great level of moisture and protection!
JENNIFER L.
Campbell , CA
This is an absolute staple in my household. If you don’t have this already, you need it!