BY UNITE #57 in Detangling Treatments

Within 7 seconds your tangles will be gone and your hair will start to feel alive again. Nourished and fortified with the perfect balance of light protein and moisturizers, 7 Seconds seals the cuticle and protects your hair all day long. A must for chemically treated hair and as a UV and thermal protector for all. Against animal testing. 1-888-95-UNITE see more...

Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
This is just awesome. I use it every time I wash my hair and being super tender headed, I'm glad I found it! It not only detangles but hydrates and conditions the hair. My hair is super soft when I'm done brushing. I love this product.
Sarah H.
Unite’s 7 second detangling conditioner is the single best hair product ever! It untangles even the toughest knots (I have curly hair) and it moisturizers and protects against split ends. I have a lot of bleach in my hair and thanks to this product I have the softest and most healthy hair out of anyone I know. I highly recommend this product!
Tiffany ✌.
Scottsdale , AZ
I was recently introduced to this line from my stylist and I’m so in love with the hair care! I can’t wait to try out their shampoo and conditioner. You can instantly feel your hair becoming smoother and softer the second you spray this in your hair.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
With my blonde bleached hair I need all the moisture I can get. The seven seconds was actually my very first unite purchase and I fell in love my hair is extra soft. Less damaged and less hair found in my wet brush. It's very affordable I definitely suggest you get it. I know the brand is hard to find. So look up @tinturasalon on Instagram
Celia S.
Westminster, CO
Instant detaingling, moisture, heat resistance, shine...all the things! Amazing leave in, I insist on my clients at least using this, if nothing else. Really light weight.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
Best best best hair detangler on the market. I swear by this stufff and plan on using it for a long time. It has a fabulous scent and makes your hair feel like butter
Irene B.
My old stylist used to use this product to detangle my hair before she started blow drying. Smelled really going and when she brushed my hair it didn't even hurt!
Rebecca G.
Let me start by saying my hair was dry and damaged due to bleaching and I was on a long road to recovery, then I splurged on this bad boy and it changed everything. This doesn't make my hair greasy or oily so it's safe to use in the summer. I make sure to spray it on before I use any heat styling or just after the shower even if I'm just air drying my hair. It smells amazing and lasts all day. This has definitely helped my hair become healthier than its been for the last 2 years.
Samantha D.
West Babylon, NY
BEST leave-in conditioner ever. Couple sprays and a wet brush will take out all tangles. Makes your hair feel soooo soft. I use this after i get out of the shower everyday.
Monika G.
Alhambra, CA
This is my favorite detangler/conditioner of all times. I have fine hair that tangles easily in the shower and this product smooths it right out. I actually use the entire line of Unite products and think they are fantastic.