Hair CareHair ProductsDetangling TreatmentsUNITE
7seconds Condition Leave in Detangler, 8 fl oz

by UNITE

Within 7 seconds your tangles will be gone and your hair will start to feel alive again. Nourished and fortified with the perfect balance of light protein and moisturizers, 7 Seconds seals the cuticle and protects your hair all day long. A must for chemically treated hair and as a UV and thermal protector for all. Against animal testing. 1-888-95-UNITE

I really want to try this has anyone tried it? Your thoughts?
Start your review of Unite 7seconds Condition Leave in Detangler, 8 fl oz!
Andrea C.
Baltimore, MD
When my hair dresser told me Jennifer Aniston was raving about this product, I was skeptical. The salon sold this and some other hair products at the counter, and I decided to give it a try. Let me tell you- I have dry, limp hair that tangles easily and this helped me so much. All I have to do now is finger comb and every so often brush a little bit at the ends (which also helps give me some much-needed volume). It also smells really good :).
Ayde R.
¡Esto es literalmente como crack para tu cabello! ¡Es asombroso! Deja tu cabello sedoso, pero no graso ni sucio. Simplemente suave y manejable. Tengo el pelo espeso, ondulado / rizado y esta es una de las únicas formas en que puedo peinarme. Necesitas esto. Compré este como regalo para mi hermana porque ella también lo usa y lo ama.
ashley N.
CA
Best leave in conditioner/ detangler I’ve used. It doesn’t leave my hair oily or feeling heavy. I’ve been using this one for years now. I’ve tried others, but always came back to this one.
Kellie S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
My favorite leave in conditioner/detangling spray on the market for the last decade. I’ve tried so many, this one is a bit pricy but it’s worth it. I had clients with knots they couldn’t remove for month, and were worried they were going to have to resort to cutting their hair and this product loosened the knots so we could save their hair. Saves me so much time as a stylist and colorist, and smells iconic.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,040 reviews
This product is bomb!!!! It does what it says! I have coarse overprocessed tangly fried Asian blonde hair and this makes my hair smooth and easier to blow dry. It’s not just a detangler but also a heat protectant and has proteins and vitamins for the hair. I purchased this online directly from the brands website and used their blonda oil afterwards. Makes me look like I just walked out out a salon after a blow dry. Love it!
Julia A.
Atlantic Highlands
Must-have! I have so split ends from highlights and this baby makes sure that my hair is always perfect. I smells great and it the only leave in spray I have ever feel in love with. I finish my beachy waves and curls with this to soften any fly-a-ways, as well as prep my hair before styling.
Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
This is just awesome. I use it every time I wash my hair and being super tender headed, I'm glad I found it! It not only detangles but hydrates and conditions the hair. My hair is super soft when I'm done brushing. I love this product.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My hairdresser sells Unite products exclusively, so I have tried just about all of their products. This detangler smells amazing and doesn’t make my hair greasy or weigh it down. It detangles, but isn’t very moisturizing and doesn’t impress me more than other detanglers I’ve tried. I like that Unite often offers special deals, so I usually get this free with a shampoo and conditioner purchase.
Rebecca G.
San Diego , CA
Let me start by saying my hair was dry and damaged due to bleaching and I was on a long road to recovery, then I splurged on this bad boy and it changed everything. This doesn't make my hair greasy or oily so it's safe to use in the summer. I make sure to spray it on before I use any heat styling or just after the shower even if I'm just air drying my hair. It smells amazing and lasts all day. This has definitely helped my hair become healthier than its been for the last 2 years.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This product is amazing! Not only does it smell delicious, but it truly works at detangling and conditioning without weighing down my fine, naturally curly hair. I can use it before blowdrying as a heat protectant and after to take away frizz. A little goes a long way so the hefty price tag doesn't bother me. I definitely recommend this!