BY UNITE

Within 7 seconds your tangles will be gone and your hair will start to feel alive again. Nourished and fortified with the perfect balance of light protein and moisturizers, 7 Seconds seals the cuticle and protects your hair all day long. A must for chemically treated hair and as a UV and thermal protector for all. Against animal testing. 1-888-95-UNITE see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My hairdresser sells Unite products exclusively, so I have tried just about all of their products. This detangler smells amazing and doesn’t make my hair greasy or weigh it down. It detangles, but isn’t very moisturizing and doesn’t impress me more than other detanglers I’ve tried. I like that Unite often offers special deals, so I usually get this free with a shampoo and conditioner purchase.
Andrea C.
Baltimore
When my hair dresser told me Jennifer Aniston was raving about this product, I was skeptical. The salon sold this and some other hair products at the counter, and I decided to give it a try. Let me tell you- I have dry, limp hair that tangles easily and this helped me so much. All I have to do now is finger comb and every so often brush a little bit at the ends (which also helps give me some much-needed volume). It also smells really good :).
Emma D.
This product is amazing. It smells so good and helps untangle the hair. It doesn’t make the hair greasy at all either. When my hair is dry if it is super frizzy I can just spray a little in my hair to tame the frizz too.
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
This brand is really great. I'm still trying a lot of their stuff and so far most has been great and did not disappoint. This sprays good, smells good and doesnt feel supper heavy but still leaves the hair soft
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
Two squirts of this stuff is all you really need. It works wonders. This is a staple at the shampoo bowls in the salon I work at. Really untangles the toughest heads of hair. Especially after having color or lightener in your hair. Where it can feel super rough. This stuff penetrates right though.
Anna S.
This has been my go to detangling and conditioning sprays for a couple years! It makes my hair so soft!! I’d give it a full 5 stars, but I dislike how difficult it is to find. Because it’s only sold in salons, it’s pretty difficult to locate.
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
This is the best hair product I own right now. My hair is very long and it was getting really hard to manage at the ends. I was constantly getting tangled when I washed my hair because conditioning the ends never made a difference in helping to de tangle the ends. I love this stuff!
Carly C.
Charleston
Sometimes I feel this product works amazingly, and other days not so much. I have very curly hair that tangles easily so maybe that’s it. It doesn’t dry my hair out that I’ve noticed. Not sure if I would repurchase again before looking at other options
Jennifer P.
Brampton
I always use this leave in when I am going to straighten my hair.
Detangles like a dream, conditions the crap out of my hair.
I use it mostly right after washing my hair but I have also used it on dry hair.
Amanda V.
Oceanside, CA
Unite products are amazing!! I just started using the 7 Seconds leave in and it works so well! I have wavy hair the knots easily in the shower and this gets the tangles right out.