BY UNITE #54 in Detangling Treatments

Within 7 seconds your tangles will be gone and your hair will start to feel alive again. Nourished and fortified with the perfect balance of light protein and moisturizers, 7 Seconds seals the cuticle and protects your hair all day long. A must for chemically treated hair and as a UV and thermal protector for all. Against animal testing. 1-888-95-UNITE see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My hairdresser sells Unite products exclusively, so I have tried just about all of their products. This detangler smells amazing and doesn’t make my hair greasy or weigh it down. It detangles, but isn’t very moisturizing and doesn’t impress me more than other detanglers I’ve tried. I like that Unite often offers special deals, so I usually get this free with a shampoo and conditioner purchase.
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
This brand is really great. I'm still trying a lot of their stuff and so far most has been great and did not disappoint. This sprays good, smells good and doesnt feel supper heavy but still leaves the hair soft
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
Two squirts of this stuff is all you really need. It works wonders. This is a staple at the shampoo bowls in the salon I work at. Really untangles the toughest heads of hair. Especially after having color or lightener in your hair. Where it can feel super rough. This stuff penetrates right though.
Anna S.
This has been my go to detangling and conditioning sprays for a couple years! It makes my hair so soft!! I’d give it a full 5 stars, but I dislike how difficult it is to find. Because it’s only sold in salons, it’s pretty difficult to locate.
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
This is the best hair product I own right now. My hair is very long and it was getting really hard to manage at the ends. I was constantly getting tangled when I washed my hair because conditioning the ends never made a difference in helping to de tangle the ends. I love this stuff!
Carly C.
Charleston
Sometimes I feel this product works amazingly, and other days not so much. I have very curly hair that tangles easily so maybe that’s it. It doesn’t dry my hair out that I’ve noticed. Not sure if I would repurchase again before looking at other options
Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
This is just awesome. I use it every time I wash my hair and being super tender headed, I'm glad I found it! It not only detangles but hydrates and conditions the hair. My hair is super soft when I'm done brushing. I love this product.
Amanda V.
Oceanside, CA
Unite products are amazing!! I just started using the 7 Seconds leave in and it works so well! I have wavy hair the knots easily in the shower and this gets the tangles right out.
Alaina R.
Pleasanton, CA
Amazing quality! This product conditions my hair and in turn makes it very simple to glide a brush/comb through my hair after washing. Even after blowdrying, it still smells great and looks soft, silky, and shiny.

UNITE’s products do have a heftier price tag, however I find that they are definitely worth the money. I’m at the point where I pretty much only use their products in my hair care routine. I’ve been using them for seven years now and I have yet to use something that works as good. It wasn’t until last year that I found out a lot of celebrities use UNITEs products and I can see why.

After showering, I detangle my hair and then wrap it in a towel while I get dressed. Then I take it out and at this point I like to spray my hair and detangle it again, this time really focusing on smoothing it out. I like to follow with a few pumps of their oil and blowdry my hair.

I would highly recommend this. The only downfall is it can only be found in select salons, however it can be accessed online. Some salons will have great value deals that include a few products for a discounted price. A great way to start off trying them.
Samantha D.
West Babylon, NY
BEST leave-in conditioner ever. Couple sprays and a wet brush will take out all tangles. Makes your hair feel soooo soft. I use this after i get out of the shower everyday.