BY UNITE #77 in Detangling Treatments

7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler see more...

Buy on Amazon
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My hairdresser sells Unite products exclusively, so I have tried just about all of their products. This detangler smells amazing and doesn’t make my hair greasy or weigh it down. It detangles, but isn’t very moisturizing and doesn’t impress me more than other detanglers I’ve tried. I like that Unite often offers special deals, so I usually get this free with a shampoo and conditioner purchase.
Shalyn W.
I LOVE this product. I use it as a leave in moisturizer for my dry ends. First, the smell is amazing, second it keeps my hair from looking frizzy. I use it in between shampoos to liven up my hair and make it soft again. I use this daily. I bought it online as it’s not super easy to find but it used to be sold at Walmart.
Laurene Q.
perfect for a summer day! spray on before going in the pool or in the sun at the beach and it will keep your hair colored tresses from fading!
Samantha C.
Calgary, AB
This is by far the best leave in conditioner/detangler I have ever used. Ever since I was a little girl I have had troubles with unbelievably tangled hair and since I started using this product three years ago it's made a huge difference. My hair is naturally straight, quite fine but thick and so I also tend to have a lot of static in my hair but this is also much less since using 7 seconds! Can't say enough good things about it!