BY UNITE

Nourished and fortified with the perfect balance of light protein and moisturizers, 7 Seconds seals the cuticle and protects your hair all day long. The detangler is a must for chemically treated hair and acts as a UV and thermal protector for all. Size: 8 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: hair Hair type: All Active ingredients: Water, SD alcohol 40 (alcohol denat.), behentrimonium methosulfate, cetrimonium chloride, fragrance, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, cyclomethicone, hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol, trideceth 12, sodium benzoate, methylisothiazolinone, butylphenyl methylpropional, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, geraniol, linalool, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3 cyclohexene carboxaldehyde see more...

Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my all time favorite product, EVER. My hair is straight, but for some reason, when it's wet it is IMPOSSIBLE to brush through. My sister works for a high end salon in California and she swears by this stuff. Without a doubt a life changer for me. Literally in 7 seconds on my wet hair, I could brush through it. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hair oily at all even if I let my hair air dry over night. It is a bit pricier than drug store detanglers, but it is so worth it!
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I like this product! I got a free sample at my hair salon, and I figured I would give it a try since it's free. It smells so good, and it works really well! The first time I used it, I didn't use much because it felt a little oily to me. It was fine, so I started using more, and it still didn't make my hair oily. Don't worry about using sparingly. It smells really good, too!! Once this sample is gone, I will definitely be purchasing this spray. I really like it!
Emily A.
Orland Hills, IL
I have been using this for two months now after every hair washing, and it really works. I was able to purchase it through amazon, and it is the best leave-in conditioner/detangler I have used. It doesn't feel like there is a product in your hair and the smell isn't overpowering and actually really pleasant. I have thin balayaged/ombre hair and it helps me keep the ends looking healthy. I will definitely be purchasing another bottle once it's gone.
Alex C.
I use this in my hair EVERYDAY. I can't go without it. It's amazing and makes my hair so much smoother. I get baylayage every few months which dries my hair out and this conditioner is a life safer! Well worth the price, I've even gotten my girls hooked on it! 💁🏼💕
Lauren P.
Chapin, SC
This product is my absolute favorite! It conditions your hair as well as protect it from the sun! The smell is amazing and not overwhelming! I have been purchasing this product since it came out years ago. If your not using it your missing out!!
Rosie V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is the best leave in conditioner I've ever used . please try it you will love it too.
Jen S.
When I moved from a humid climate to a very dry one, I didn't realize the impact it would have on my hair! I started getting dry hair that would very easily split, and it started looking less healthy. My stylist recommended this Unite product and I've been using it for at least a year now. My hair feels like it's old self again, and looks so much healthier! I recommended it to a friend and she loves it too!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love how well this product works. I got it for 29$ and I use it all the time in the summer especially at the beach. My hair is very thick and full and this product keeps my hair looking so healthy and feel smooth. Just leave it in and it does it's job. I highly recommend this product!!!
Jen R.
This stuff smells nice and definitely does the job! I received a few samples of this product and immediately fell in love with the results. Does not leave a sticky feel.
Jessica W.
After getting my hair balayaged, my hair stylist recommended I use this detangler and conditioner to help my already dry ends. While this was a little bit more pricey than I wanted, I absolutely loved the product and would buy it again. It has truly helped the dryness of my hair and soften the texture. I don't go a day without using it!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Does this make your hair oily? ISO of a a high quality detangler that doesn't make my hair oily.
Adrianna M.
Riverside , Ca
I just bought this new leave in detangler recommended by my stylist. Has anyone else ever tried this? I'm worried it may weigh my hair down or leave my hair greasy and oily. Any suggestions?
Saleha R.