Unisom SleepTabs

by Unisom

#9 in Sleeping Aids

After a stressful day, every minute of sleep matters. Unisom SleepTabs are clinically proven to help you fall asleep an average of 33% faster. You'll sleep through the night and wake up recharged without grogginess or lingering side effects. Unisom SleepTabs are also safe and non-habit forming. When a busy day keeps you up at night, fall asleep faster with Unisom SleepTabs.

Did it help? Do these make you feel drowsy in the morning?
I have been on the search for a good sleep product for years now. I have tried a lot of different PM medicines and melatonin and can't seem to find anything to keeps me asleep without giving me weird side effects. Did you have any side effects from this medicine?
Has anyone tried this for morning sickness? Did it help? My OB recommended it.
Start your review of Unisom SleepTabs!
Product Highlights
...one ive tried would recommend it to someone who has occasional trouble falling asleepin reviews
Angel W.
Fort Gay, WV
It worked great for me for a while then it took me longer to fall asleep but i eventually did so its okay not the worst one ive tried would recommend it to someone who has occasional trouble falling asleep
Carlton H.
Foxworth, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Unisom SleepTabs uploaded by Carlton H.
This is a wonderful sleep aid product I have problems sleeping it runs in my family an I don't like to take medicine but I take one of these an I'm out like a light
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These used to be my go-to choice for sleep 🛌 but then I started taking actual sleep meds and my doctor wanted me to stop taking them. I’m not sure what the actual medicine in it is that makes it effective but I really struggle with sleep and this works! It’s not what’s in other sleep meds like zzzquil or Benadryl. This was totally worth the price! They were a pain to get out of the packaging but that was my only complaint!Unisom SleepTabs are a great sleep option that are non habit forming. 10/10 recommend
Joanna M.
Kathleen, GA
I have chronic insomnia.... as a matter of fact it’s 2:55am right now as I’m typing this. I take a prescription sleep aid as well. I use this in rotation with the prescription so that it’s not habit forming. Unisom is , in my opinion, not habit forming. It does not give brain fog or that really tired feeling the next day. It does work quickly so I would recommend taking on an empty stomach or about 2-3 hours after dinner and be prepared to go right to bed. I wake up refreshed without my alarm going off.
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Don’t take my three stars into complete consideration as I mentioned in other sleeping product reviews I suffer from chronic insomnia so I can’t be that good of  a reviewer to be able to review this product honestly. My trouble with sleeping is such a problem and these little over the counter medications I sure do wish they worked but they unfortunately don’t for me but might work for someone like you without chronic anxiety. Good luck beauties and much love! 💕✨💋😘
Roma S.
Floyd
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
work pretty well! it did take a bit for me to fall asleep still but it still worked. i would recommend to people for sure! i did wake up feeling extremely rested and amazing.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I work night shift and often times have trouble staying asleep during the day. I tried melatonin and that did not work. When I used unison sleep tabs it was the only thing that let me sleep during the day without feeling groggy when I woke up.
Sharon S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm 46 years old and have been an insomniac since I was about 15 years old. I'm actually on a prescription medication now. Unison made me fall asleep fairly quickly but as with other sleeping aids I tried, I always woke up 2-3 hours later. It may work great for others. I just needed something stronger. I really would recommend it. If I weren't taking a prescription sleeping pill, I would most likely buy Unisom again. Happy sleeping! ❤
Connie R.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I am a serial non sleeper. Like the cartoon character with the bloodshot eyes that is twitching watching the clock like a loon. Yep, that's me. I didn't do well taking Unisom. I got restless leg type feelings that made my lower body tingle. Not in a good way. Don't let this discourage you because I have had many people tell me that it worked well for them. Maybe I am some strange case. There are a couple of brands that have done this to me. It was also recommended to me by my doctor. So don't be quick to just give up without trying it. It's just not for me.
Kaitlan G.
Unisom is one of the only sleeping aids i have ever tried and they worked so well. I no longer take them but when I did my favorite thing about them was not waking up all groggy. These helped me fall asleep quickly and sleep comfortably throughout the night. If I ever wanted/needed help with sleeping again these would definitely be my first choice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...