Unisom SleepTabs uploaded by SHANEL R.

BY UNISOM #36 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Fall Asleep Fast!  Just one tablet per dose. see more...

• Has anyone tried this for morning sickness? Did it help? My OB re...3 Answers
  • I'm a very light sleeper and my anxiety causes me to stay up all ...4 Answers
  • Do these make you feel drowsy in the morning?2 Answers
Unisom SleepTabs
  • "it worked great for me for a while then it took me longer to fall asleep but i eventually did so its okay not the worst one ive tried would recommend it to someone who has occasional trouble falling asleep" in 1 review
Chelsey W.
Mount Vernon, KY
Been using these faithfully for over a year! They help me relax and become sleepy without making me wake up feeling awful or like I'm suffering from a horrible hangover lol. I actually feel refreshed and ready to take on the day !
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I used these when I was pregnant because it was the only safe option when used with vitamin B6 for sleep, but they left me really groggy and sluggish in the morning. I just tried them again a few night this week (currently not pregnant) and the same thing happened. Takes a few extra cups of coffee after these to help me get going in the morning.
Hanna R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I swear by these! Half of one with B6 kept nausea at bay when I was pregnant and I was shocked! Now I take them every so often when I have trouble sleeping and it knocks me out. So much better than taking cold drugs and doesn’t leave me feeling very drowsy the next day.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
With the stress of buying a house and planning a wedding, I seem to be having a lot of trouble falling asleep. I bought the sleep melts from ShopRite because I've heard good things and they also had a dollar off coupon right on the box. I've been using Tylenol PMs with no luck, and I decided to try this because it has a different active ingredient than what I usually take

Within a few minutes I started to get a little bit tired, but the good kind of tired or you just want to borrow your head into a pillow. I've also been having trouble where I wake up numerous times per night, this is the only thing that's helped me sleep through the night!
SHANEL R.
My husband used to sleep only 4 hours per night and up for the rest, so I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist recommended this and I tell you after taking it within a few minutes he is knocked out and he doesn't wake up in the nights he gets up to eight hours of sleep and he is happy and I'm happy ūüôĆūüôčūüíŹ....

Worth all the penny in the world that I had spent, recommended highly
Jennifer B.
I usually don't have any trouble falling asleep, but staying asleep is a whole different story. I began using Unisom, and while it does the job, I end up sleeping a little too long and feel like a zombie in the morning. It's really hard waking up afterward. That's not to say that you're in a comatose-like state, just that I felt really groggy in the morning -- not something I expect to feel after a good night's rest.
Amanda K.
Waco, TX
I'm an insomniac due to an anxiety disorder, so falling asleep is hard for me. However, after trying these, I've been falling and staying asleep. There are a few cons with this:

- By taking a full pill instead of a half, you may sleep longer than you wanted.
- It takes a while to kick in. (At least for me it does)

I've tried everything from Melatonin to Dream Water, but this works best for me.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
I've been having trouble sleeping for a few months now and these have worked wonders for me. I am able to get a good nights sleep and sleep deeply. The only thing that is hard is that you have to make sure you take it early because if you wait until you're awake at 11 PM to take it you're going to be groggy in the morning
Kandra A.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use these from time to time when my mind is racing and I cant turn it off! Biggest downfall is for me, they seem to take a while to kick in. However, they never leave me feeling groggy in the morning. I feel refreshed after a nights sleep using these.
Tay S.
Wellness Guru Expert
These tabs are alright for the most part. They help me to fall asleep but not sleep as much through the night as I would like. I was able to try a sample and worked for the most part.
Hannah W.
I'm a very light sleeper and my anxiety causes me to stay up all night. I've tried the melatonin gummys but many times I stay awake through it. I also don't want to wake up feeling all groggy cause it's hard enough to get my but out of bed.
Jessica M.
Has anyone tried this for morning sickness? Did it help? My OB recommended it.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Do these make you feel drowsy in the morning?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Has anyone else gotten to use to using these that it like quit working for them?