BY UNISOM #48 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Unisom® Quick Melts™ Non-Habit Forming Great Cherry Flavor Nighttime Sleep Aid.
Diphenhydramine HCl tablets, 25mg.
#1 pharmacist recommended ingredient*.
Two tablets per dose.
24 tablets.

Buy on Walmart*
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
These really work only thing I would recommend is that you don’t take them if you truly only have 8 hours to get rest I was always groggy in the morning if I didn’t have Time to Lilly gag around for a bit
Janelle C.
It's 3AM and you have to get to sleep fast (or you are having trouble getting to sleep), Unisoms is an amazing tool to have. It works fast and tastes great (for medicine) and is chewable.

Love using it for all my sleeping needs.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. The taste is actually really pleasant. And within in a hour of taking them, I slowly fall asleep. It's a nice feeling. I stay asleep, and wake up rested - not super sluggish and drowsy.
Erin W.
York , PA
Hands down the best sleep aid I have tried! They make me sleepy within a half hour of taking them and keep me asleep all night. The only downside that I have with them is that apparently I toss and turn a lot when I take them and wind up keeping my boyfriend awake. Even though I thrash when I use them, I still wake up refreshed so no complaints from me!
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I work night shifts so every now and then when I have trouble sleeping I'll take these and so far been working great for me. it's not habit forming and I don't feel tired or groggy when I wake up after taking them. I also don't really like taking pills so I love that these are quick melts!
Alicia M.
Mobile, AL
Being an insomniac, this product works perfectly for me. I'm thankful that something like this was created. It's not addictive in anyway and I don't feel groggy the next morning after I taking this.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These sleep melts helped me for a little bit but after a few nights of taking them they lost their power. I didn't take them back to back. Only a few times a week on nights where I knew I needed to get some rest.
Teresa M.
Don't know why the box non habit forming because it sure is my new habit! Some of the best night sleep I get is with these little babies!
Demi S.
I have tried all the other unisom products but sleepmelts are by far the most effective for me! If your not keen on the taste I would go for the sleepgels or tablets! But if you want a more effective version then go for these! They actually taste really nice! Very decent price for the quality! Something that actually helps me sleep! I get a full nights sleep on these and wake up feeling really refreshed and ready to go on with my day! Other sleeping tablets make me really groggy and even worse than before I went to sleep but these are amazing!! Highly highly recommend!
Megan K.