BY UNISOM

60 Nights of Sleep. Safe, Non-Habit Forming. Fall asleep fast. Sleep soundly. Wake refreshed. #1 Pharmacist recommended ingredient. see more...

• has anyone else used this for an extended period of time?...3 Answers
Emma G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I deal with daily depression and anxiety. I'm a very social but that's not the problem. The problem I have is the environmental or that once were out I'm okay with people. It's hard for me to leave the house sometimes due to being so tired and yes, I take Rx for both and insomnia. These Unisom gel capsules if take as directed help with out giving you the grogginess that most Rx or OTC give. It helps relax me enough to feel sleepy which is the problem because when I wake up I'm already worrying about not sleeping that night I alternate between my Rx and OTC. I DO RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT if you have problems sleeping or just winding down to sleep. Sleep is very important for our bodies to rest, repair itself, and rejuvenate while your asleep. I do notice some slight loose bowels the next day and not sure if that related to thos product or not but my RX doesn't do that to me.
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 32 more...
I bought these when I started working in healthcare and developed stress induced insomnia. Yes, these do help me fall asleep and stay asleep, but I also feel really groggy and can't focus in anything in the morning and I also get headaches after use. I can't really afford to be unfocused when the health of my patients is involved so this was not the product for me.
Angelina C.
I'm a regular sleep aid user. I usually rotate between Melatonin and store brand Zquil in liquid form to make sure I don't get too used to one kind so that they don't lose effectiveness. So when I had the chance to try a new sleep aid for free -I received a free sample- I jumped on it! It was one Unisom SleepGel, which I like a lot, gelcaps are my favorite in terms of types of options available. Anyway, I took it and it made me sleepy in a reasonable amount of time. Not too fast, not too slow. I took it right before I started getting ready for bed and had to put the kids and had a good 15 minutes in bed on my phone before I decided to put it down and let the slumber take me away hahaha. It didn't knock me out when it kicked in, I don't like the thought of just passing out on the spot once a sleep aid kicks in. But I could feel this one working and when I was ready to close my eyes and go to sleep, that is exactly what I did and it was glorious. Now I can't remember why I woke up early that morning, I think I was getting over a cold and maybe started coughing. That combined with the dog whining or something, but something woke me up a couple hours earlier than normal, and I was really surprised to feel ZERO grogginess. There is not one sleep aid that I currently take that doesn't have some sort of lasting effect on me in the morning, so I plan ahead by either making sure to take it early enough or taking a half dose if it's a little later. But with the Unisom SleepGel, I was completely refreshed, and completely surprised about that. It was fabulous! Mind you, I've only had the opportunity to take it one time. But I am definitely interested in taking it again in the future. I did read on the packaging that it said you shouldn't take it for extended periods of time, so that was the only negative for me, i can't really add it to my sleep aid arsenal as one of the regulars, but I'd happily buy it and use it on occasion as needed.

I received a free sample of Unisom SleepGels from PinchMe in exchange for an honest review.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 16 more...
Okay so these did get the job done, they helped me sleep. But I wake up feeling super groggy and with a migraine every time I have tried taking these for sleep. I have way better results and no side effects when I take melatonin. I do not recommend this for sleeping needs.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Review for: 16 more...
I bought these the other day because I have been having some issues not falling asleep but staying asleep an I took them an got the best night sleep I had in about two weeks definitely recommend this
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
Review for: 16 more...
*** UPDATE*** It’s truly hit or miss with these! After trying a small pack of 6 pills that worked, I decided to buy a whole bottle. Took one last night and it did not work, took one again tonight and still nothing. Need to find something stronger! 3 Stars ***

ORIGINAL REVIEW—- I tried these after having no luck with melatonin. At first, I woke up kind of nauseous the first few days but then it never happened again. Could be my body just being weirded out by a new thing. I gave it another chance about two weeks after my first time trying it and it no longer gave me that nauseous feeling the next morning! —- this doesn’t knock you out fast, I’d say it takes about 15-20 minutes to really kick in. It has helped me sleep through the night which for some reason I can’t naturally do. 4 Stars. Worth the try!!!
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite sleeping aid! This is the only medication approved by my OBGYN that i could take while pregnant! In your third trimester is it so hard to stay asleep and get comfortable. This was a lifesaver for me! I was afraid that I was going to feel groggy the next morning but I felt amazing! No after effects or drowsiness the next day. Highly recommend it to anyone having sleeping problems and pregnant women!
Grace B.
I have received a free Unisom product from PINCHme for my honest review. Before my husband took the Unisom SleepGels, he allowed himself to have plenty of sleep hours that night. He took the SleepGel and fell asleep without any problem. However, it didn't keep him stay asleep and woke up many times. He slept about 8 1/2 hours and was feeling drowsy most of the morning. We were quite disappointed but we also heard that they worked for some people. We think it might be some of the ingredients not work for my husband.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Is a complete marketing gimmick. You would be just as well-served with a store brand of benedryl because it is the EXACT same thing. I got it as a sample from PinchMe and it worked about as well as you'd expect benedryl to work. It made me a little tired but didn't improve the speed at which I fell asleep nor the quality of sleep I got.
Kelli N.
Ferndale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have horrible insomnia and have tried so many different sleep aids; natural, unnatural, myths, advice from family, friends, the person behind me in the grocery store line.....then I came across Unisom sleep gel. Took about an hour, but the minute I put my head on that pillow and closed my eyes, I was asleep and I stayed asleep all night long. It was AMAZING!! I recommend to ANYONE who has issues with falling asleep and/or staying asleep.
Sara E.
Madison , TN
has anyone else used this for an extended period of time? i have insomnia, obviously and can't always afford prescription sleep aid. After taking this for a while, I usually have to take more than 2 for any effect. Sometimes though, it seems to make me jittery rather than help me with sleep. Does this happen for anyone else?

Walmart