BY UNISOM

The only thing that might be worse than not sleeping is having trouble swallowing a sleep-aid. Unisom sleep gels contain the number 1 pharmacist recommended ingredient, diphenhydramine HCL (50 milligram), in an soft gel form that makes it easier to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie L.
Carlisle
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I work overnights at my job. 10 pm at night to 7 am in the morning. When I finally get off work and get home, I have a lot of trouble trying to sleep due to it being daytime and I'm still wired from work. I have tried a few Sleep products in the past and still have yet to find one that works for me. PinchMe gave me a free sample of Unisom SleepGels and I figured why not try it and maybe I have finally found the one. What I like most about Unisom's SleepGels is that they are gels. Gels make it easier to swallow and go down. What I didn't like was that it took forever to work. I was still awake for about an hour and a half until I finally fell asleep. When I take a sleep item, I want it to actually work and put me to sleep in an acceptable time, not hours later. Due to that simple reason, I will probably not purchase again.
Whitney H.
Weatherford, TX
I received a free sample of these sleep gels in a voxbox and I didn't realize any difference in my sleep pattern. The predict that you will sleep easier but I still took awhile to fall asleep and woke up a handful of times throughout the night.