BY UNISOM

Clinical Strength Nighttime Sleep-Aid Plus Pain Reliever Safe, Non-Habit Forming 30 Nights of Relief See new warnings information - Acetaminophen & Diphenhydramine HCl

Buy on Walmart*
  • "my hubby can not sleep without those they are very helpful .............................................................." in 1 review
  • "Sometimes I need some help to sleep and I find that it works well for me. " in 1 review
  • "These work really well when I have a headache and need to get some sleep." in 1 review
  • "I have trouble sleeping sometimes and have tried a few different brands of sleeping pills." in 1 review
Leah L.
Leah L.
These are fantastic. They help the pain, and they help me sleep through the night with minimal to no waking up. I always take one when I know I can get at least seven hours of sleep, because I'm afraid if I take it later than that, I might sleep through my alarm.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Raleigh, NC
These are my lifesaver! They knock me right out but beware and only take the recommended one pill (or even half) as two will have you sleeping for days. Literally.
noor k.
noor k.
My hubby can not sleep without those they are very helpful ..............................................................
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Miamisburg, OH
These work really well when I have a headache and need to get some sleep. I only take one and never wake up feeling groggy. I wouldn't recommend two unless you have at least 8 hours to sleep.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I have trouble sleeping sometimes and have tried a few different brands of sleeping pills. I'm not sure why but this one helps more than others. Other brands I've tried make me feel like I have a hangover when I wake up. This one doesn't. It works quickly too.
Annette L.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
It does help me sleep well when I need to. Sometimes I need some help to sleep and I find that it works well for me.