BY UNISOL 4

Contains 12 fl. oz. in three sterile 4 fl. oz safety sealed bottles. Preservative -Free No Nozzles or propellants Same pH as natural tears for superior comfort Easy to squeeze bottles Especially for Sensitive Eyes For rinsing after cleaning and for heat disinfection of soft contact lenses. Discard bottle and contents 30 days after opening. Questions? 8am-11pm Monday-Friday CST, 9am-11pm Saturday & Sunday CST see more...

Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
My eye doctor recommended this brand as her go-to -- she calls herself a "preservative-free freak." I recently switched to a new type of lenses (gas permeable center with a soft "skirt"), and the Unisol drops have become an integral part of my routine.

It's surprisingly difficult to find a preservative-free saline solution. I looked around online and in stores to make sure I was getting the best bang for my buck. Target and Costco, where I buy various types of eye drops and contacts cleaning solutions, don't carry Unisol or any other preservative-free saline. On Amazon, the price is right. I'll continue to buy these for as long as I wear contacts!
Janelle C.
Vallejo, CA
This contact lens solution is preservative free so it's great for sensitive eyes. I have Keratoconus and use scleral lenses, which are hard lenses. It works fine for soft or hard lenses. Before using this, I used BioTrue and other brands. I found out about Unisol from my doctor back in 2012 and have stuck to this one since then.

There's 4 bottles in a box. One bottle fits easily in my purse and is TSA approved.

So far I haven't seen it sold at Wal Mart or Target. The cheapest I've seen it is at Bed Bath & Beyond and Amazon.com.
Amelia L.
Charlotte, NC
This solution is good to flush out eyes if you have some irritation, but generally saline solutions are not good for dry eyes. Works with contact lenses though
Gabriela D.
I love this saline solution since I have dry eyes I like to use them at least 3 times a day
Terra G.
This is great for sensitive eyes like mine. They get aggravated from allergies easily.
Lauren R.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this be used with soft lenses?