Unisex Healthy Sexy Hair Color Safe Conditioner 33.8 oz uploaded by Lorin E.Unisex Healthy Sexy Hair Color Safe Conditioner 33.8 oz uploaded by Shelby W.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Color Safe Soy Moisturizing Conditioner by Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair was created with soy and cocoa which work perfectly together to care for your hair. This strengthening conditioner is both a nourishing moisturizer and mild protein reconstructor, which is safe to use on color-treated hair. Brand: Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Size: 33.8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For color-treated hair Active ingredients: Soy, cocoa and argan oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
This is the only conditioner that I use. I used to only use Healthy Sexy Hair products; however, I have recently introduced Strong Sexy Hair products into my routine. The Strong shampoo combined with the healthy conditioner has made for the best hair washing experience. I highly recommend this conditioner.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
Not great. It wasn’t as hydrating as I had hoped. Decent scent, decent price, but not the greatest quality. It says it’s safe for color treated hair, but it wasn’t the best for mine. Disappointed :(
Abbey S.
This is my favorite conditioner! It has saved my damaged, bleached hair and makes it soft and hydrated! It's a little pricey but definitely worth it! I'd recommend to anyone who's hair needs a pick me up.
Amber P.
I only used this conditioner because I had a liter of it that I got from someone and it just wasn’t that great it didn’t help the tangles in my hair I do have curly hair didn’t help enhance it anyway it just wasn’t a good product smell good
Julia K.
Lexington, KY
I just started using this conditioner and I can already see the difference. It really conditions my hair. I have thick hair and it makes styling much easier. Would definitely recommend! I purchase from ulta and use a coupon!
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
This product is definitely so so because I love that it sulfate free and it has soy and cocoa and argan oil. But I have very dandruffy hair and I just don't think this was a match for me.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Great conditioner! It's soy so it's a bit thick and heavy, but wow it works! My hair is very curly so I'm always on the lookout for paraben free conditioners. I am so glad I found this. It lasts forever, leaves my hair feeling soft and supple. My curls look amazing after a shower!
Kasey K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
When I first started using this product I loved it, but after about two months of using it i found my hair was drying out and became veeeeery frizzy. I started using a leave in conditioner after using it but eventually i just had to switch my shampoo and conditioner.
Sarah S.
Killeen, TX
Loooove love love. My hairdresser used this on my hair at the salon and I have loved it ever since. Makes your hair thick and healthy without being greasy.
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
It does make your hair feel nice and soft. I’m not a huge fan of it for my hair but I would recommend it to others especially somebody with thicker hair.