Unisex Healthy Sexy Hair Color Safe Conditioner 33.8 oz uploaded by Lorin E.Unisex Healthy Sexy Hair Color Safe Conditioner 33.8 oz uploaded by Shelby W.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Color Safe Soy Moisturizing Conditioner by Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair was created with soy and cocoa which work perfectly together to care for your hair. This strengthening conditioner is both a nourishing moisturizer and mild protein reconstructor, which is safe to use on color-treated hair. Brand: Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Size: 33.8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For color-treated hair Active ingredients: Soy, cocoa and argan oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kasey K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
When I first started using this product I loved it, but after about two months of using it i found my hair was drying out and became veeeeery frizzy. I started using a leave in conditioner after using it but eventually i just had to switch my shampoo and conditioner.
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
This conditioner was not my favorite. Unfortunately it left my hair feeling odd. My hair felt heavy after using this product.
Kylie C.
Visalia, CA
Very great product for colored hair. Not only does the conditioner work great but the shampoo as well. Worth spending on
Lorin E.
New Philadelphia, OH
Love this conditioner. It leaves my hair very soft and moisturized. And makes my sisters curls soft and frizz free.
Kate N.
Birdsboro, PA
Product smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny and feeling so smooth.. Pretty bottle and it isn't too over priced
Tania F.
Buffalo, NY
I like this product. It makes my hair feel soft and silky. It also works well on my kids hair
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Great conditioner! It's soy so it's a bit thick and heavy, but wow it works! My hair is very curly so I'm always on the lookout for paraben free conditioners. I am so glad I found this. It lasts forever, leaves my hair feeling soft and supple. My curls look amazing after a shower!
Shelby W.
I love this conditioner! I love how it is sulfate and pareben free ! It locks in moisture and it doesn't strip your hair of its natural oils
Abbey S.
This is my favorite conditioner! It has saved my damaged, bleached hair and makes it soft and hydrated! It's a little pricey but definitely worth it! I'd recommend to anyone who's hair needs a pick me up.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
This stuff is amazing! Smells so good! And works way better than any brand at Sally's