BY JET

Freeze everything from pre-cut fruit for smoothies to a batch of rice and beans with Uniquely J Slider Lock 1-Gallon Freezer Bags. The easy-open slider lock is designed to preserve freshness and prevent freezer burn, so those strawberries and bananas will stay tasty until it’s time for breakfast. And the seal is strong enough to keep liquids from leaking out, which means you can use them to store soup away for later or marinate proteins in the fridge. But these BPA-free bags aren’t just for food — they’re also perfect for taking toiletries on a trip, organizing extra hardware, or keeping art supplies in one place. So why try any other freezer bags? With their bright purple sliders and unique prints, our bags have cool written all over them.

• 50 premium 1-gallon freezer bags with colorful prints
  • Easy-open slider lock designed to preserve freshness and prevent freezer burn
  • Bags are BPA-free
  • Boxes are 100% recyclable

Liz B.
Converse, LA
My first of all, how cute is the packaging ?!
I love the purple sliding zip on the bags ! I use them for many different things, to freeze fruits, meats, veggies, leftovers (it works great and I never have any freezer burns on anything) and many other non freezing items, such as small toys, puzzles, etc...). What I like the most is that it’s very durable and the bag doesn’t feel thin or weak, the fact that it’s BPA Free is awesome! BPA Can cause many different side effects and some can be immediate, so knowing I can protect my family from harmful chemicals and get a better product while doing that is great!
I believe that the cost of this product is great, because competitors sell the same amount for the same price, but the competitors are NOT BPA free and are flimsy in comparison! I would definitely recommend these freezer bags to everyone and i will definitely keep using this product in our home permanently!
Thank you Influenster for sending me the Uniquelyj Voxbox with this product for free in exchange for testing and my honest review. #UniquelyJVoxBox #LoveIt #Influenster
Kristie A.
These are the best freezer bags I've ever used. The easy-open slider lock & strong seal, prevents freezer burn, preserves freshness, and prevents leaks. The slider easily slides to open a bag full of frozen 🍗🍗, that's been in the freezer for months. I also use them for storage bags to my kids cereal & chips fresh. Uniquely J is now my preferred brand. If you haven't tried them yet, than you're missing out. I received these complimentary from Influenster and Jet for testing purposes. Uniquely J Slider Freezer Gallon Bags
Carmen E.
Shafter , CA
The Uniquely J Slider Freezer Bags have exceeded my expectations. The packaging is very cute, and each bag has a cute saying on it. I love the easy to use and secure slider zipper closure, it successfully prevents leaks and prevents freezer burn to keep products fresh. The gallon size is perfect to freeze anything, meat, leftovers, and even fruit. These freezer bags are a great, high quality product, that I would definitely purchase again, and I highly recommend you try them, too!

I received this product free for testing, courtesy of Influenster and Jet.com, in exchange for my honest review.
Tara C.
These bags were very similar to the name brand product, but felt maybe a little lighter. They did the job well, and I tested these bags on chicken (frozen/refrigerated) as well as a bag for snacks. My husband even filled a bag with water to see if he could get it to leak, (when I told him I was reviewing it, he made it his duty to help me with my review - ha), and it did not leak! Seems like a great product based on our uses and tests. Would recommend!
Kristen W.
I got these for free to try out, and I’m so glad that I did! Not only did they come in a super cute box that I don’t mind looking at, they’re super sturdy. The bags are thick, the slide closure feels secure, and so far they’re holding everything in and protecting my food from freezer burn. They’ve also been great for storing other things as well, like the flower petals pictured that I used for a photo shoot. The price is comparable to any brand name freezer bag, so I think it’s definitely worth ordering these from Jet.com, especially if you like other products that they make/offer!
Shirley W.
I really love these Uniquely J freezer bags. First I adore the purple color of these bags. The purple color sets them apart from the rest. You get more freezer bags in the box, which is always a plus. The box design is cute, and the slogan "Lock it Down". This product works very well. I would definitely purchase in the near future. I received this product from Influenster.

#Uniquelyj
#freezerbags
#Influenster
#purplebags
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1928 reviews
I love these gallon sized freezer bags. They have a cute design and a mostly sturdy material. Great for freezing leftovers, shake and bake meals, mixing meatloaf without having to touch the ingredients, taking snacks on the run, using to repackage items- plus so much more! The zipper function is my favorite, its great for ease of use and closing. Definitely recommend. I was blessed with this complimentary product from Influenster & Jet for sampling purposes- my favorite freebie voxbox from Influenster so far. Perfect for Momma's. Thank you!!! 😘
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I love the packaging of these bags! I am huge on packaging and as crazy as it sounds the packaging can make the difference on whether or not I buy a product or not. I love the design on th box and I love the bright purple color, it’s very eye catching! The bags all also have a purple design on the bottom corner and the slider is also purple which I think is pretty. The bags feel nice, they do not feel thin or cheap or like the slider is going to break or stop sliding. I have been using these bags more than I thought I would. I’ve used them for food and I’ve really been using them to organize items in closets and drawers. The price is excellent for the amount of bags you get per box. I will definitely repurchase!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Really loving the fact that the packaging on here is really fun, and cute. I appreciate the fact that it is also BPA free and surprising Pretty big! I didn’t expect this but I’m happy I got them and I have more than enough to last me. For some reason every time I run out of something Influenster seems to send me all of the goods.
Tangie A.
Kennesaw, GA
Love these. I love purple and use these bags for everything. I put them in my purse when carrying liquid makeup. I put them in my kids bags to take things to their teacher. I put my crafts on them when ppl want to buy them. They ate very sturdy and the closure isn't flimsy. This was my favorite out of my whole box