BY JET

Freeze everything from pre-cut fruit for smoothies to a batch of rice and beans with Uniquely J Slider Lock 1-Gallon Freezer Bags. The easy-open slider lock is designed to preserve freshness and prevent freezer burn, so those strawberries and bananas will stay tasty until it’s time for breakfast. And the seal is strong enough to keep liquids from leaking out, which means you can use them to store soup away for later or marinate proteins in the fridge. But these BPA-free bags aren’t just for food — they’re also perfect for taking toiletries on a trip, organizing extra hardware, or keeping art supplies in one place. So why try any other freezer bags? With their bright purple sliders and unique prints, our bags have cool written all over them.

• 50 premium 1-gallon freezer bags with colorful prints
  • Easy-open slider lock designed to preserve freshness and prevent freezer burn
  • Bags are BPA-free
  • Boxes are 100% recyclable

Liz B.
Converse, LA
My first of all, how cute is the packaging ?!
I love the purple sliding zip on the bags ! I use them for many different things, to freeze fruits, meats, veggies, leftovers (it works great and I never have any freezer burns on anything) and many other non freezing items, such as small toys, puzzles, etc...). What I like the most is that it’s very durable and the bag doesn’t feel thin or weak, the fact that it’s BPA Free is awesome! BPA Can cause many different side effects and some can be immediate, so knowing I can protect my family from harmful chemicals and get a better product while doing that is great!
I believe that the cost of this product is great, because competitors sell the same amount for the same price, but the competitors are NOT BPA free and are flimsy in comparison! I would definitely recommend these freezer bags to everyone and i will definitely keep using this product in our home permanently!
Thank you Influenster for sending me the Uniquelyj Voxbox with this product for free in exchange for testing and my honest review. #UniquelyJVoxBox #LoveIt #Influenster
Kristen W.
I got these for free to try out, and I’m so glad that I did! Not only did they come in a super cute box that I don’t mind looking at, they’re super sturdy. The bags are thick, the slide closure feels secure, and so far they’re holding everything in and protecting my food from freezer burn. They’ve also been great for storing other things as well, like the flower petals pictured that I used for a photo shoot. The price is comparable to any brand name freezer bag, so I think it’s definitely worth ordering these from Jet.com, especially if you like other products that they make/offer!
Shirley W.
I really love these Uniquely J freezer bags. First I adore the purple color of these bags. The purple color sets them apart from the rest. You get more freezer bags in the box, which is always a plus. The box design is cute, and the slogan "Lock it Down". This product works very well. I would definitely purchase in the near future. I received this product from Influenster.

#Uniquelyj
#freezerbags
#Influenster
#purplebags
Alexandra F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
These bags are so good, nice and thick and comes with a slid closure which is super handy. I use them to store just about anything, meat in the freezer, leftovers in the fridge and I even use it to store my sons small toys (cars, puzzles, etc) so he doesn’t lose them.
Comes with cute designs too :)
I got these bags for free in my uniquely I VoxBox but all opinions are my own.
Kristie A.
These are the best freezer bags I've ever used. The easy-open slider lock & strong seal, prevents freezer burn, preserves freshness, and prevents leaks. The slider easily slides to open a bag full of frozen 🍗🍗, that's been in the freezer for months. I also use them for storage bags to my kids cereal & chips fresh. Uniquely J is now my preferred brand. If you haven't tried them yet, than you're missing out. I received these complimentary from Influenster and Jet for testing purposes. Uniquely J Slider Freezer Gallon Bags
Carmen E.
Shafter , CA
The Uniquely J Slider Freezer Bags have exceeded my expectations. The packaging is very cute, and each bag has a cute saying on it. I love the easy to use and secure slider zipper closure, it successfully prevents leaks and prevents freezer burn to keep products fresh. The gallon size is perfect to freeze anything, meat, leftovers, and even fruit. These freezer bags are a great, high quality product, that I would definitely purchase again, and I highly recommend you try them, too!

I received this product free for testing, courtesy of Influenster and Jet.com, in exchange for my honest review.
Svea N.
Oak Creek, WI
I received this product free, but my opinions are my own. It's a good thing Uniquely J sent me these because my family ran out of freezer bags. My husband made too much soup last night, so I decided to freeze the rest in one of the bags. It is sturdy and thick. I didn't spill anything. I love that they have a slider function on it. That made it secure, which I need since I'm a little clumsy. I also like the fact that it is made BPA free.
Tara C.
These bags were very similar to the name brand product, but felt maybe a little lighter. They did the job well, and I tested these bags on chicken (frozen/refrigerated) as well as a bag for snacks. My husband even filled a bag with water to see if he could get it to leak, (when I told him I was reviewing it, he made it his duty to help me with my review - ha), and it did not leak! Seems like a great product based on our uses and tests. Would recommend!
Keren P.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ve purchased many freezer zip bags and this is the best type I’ve tried. I can store anything from solids to soups without having to worry about it opening it and wasting product. I think the price is good because you get 50 bags and they’re reusable. I enjoy putting fruit away for my smoothies, leftover soups, and vegetables. The designs are fun too. I received these complimentary of Influenster.
Laura M.
I received this product for free for evaluation purposes, but my opinions are entirely  my own.  The slider zip loc bags are roomy and durable, with a quality slider to open and close the seal.  The only downside is that the bags are quite expensive (over $7 for 50 gallon size bags), and you can find cheaper alternatives that may fit your budget better.