GroceryJet
Uniquely J Fig & Olive Large Crisps

Uniquely J Fig & Olive Large Crisps

by Jet

Step up to savory snacking with Uniquely J Fig & Olive Large Crisps. Baked twice for a satisfying crunch, these fig and olive crisps are only a little bit sweet — the figs are definitely there, but the olives are really in charge. And while they’re great on their own, they’re even better with some goat cheese or smoked salmon. (Your friends will be super impressed when you hand them a homemade hors d'oeuvre.) Looking for a snack without anything extra? Our crisps are made without preservatives or artificial flavors, and they’re also cholesterol-free. This is one seriously next-level snack food. And once you see how satisfying these cracker crisps are, you’ll always want to have them around.

• Twice-baked cracker crisps with dried figs, dried olives, rolled oats, millet, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, and a little bit of thyme
  • 5.3 oz box of large crisps
  • No preservatives or artificial flavors
  • No cholesterol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Uniquely J Fig & Olive Large Crisps!
How would you rate this product?
Kruti P.
Uniquely J Fig & Olive Large Crisps uploaded by Kruti P.
I’m not a huge fan of olives but if you like them even a little bit you’ll love these for a snack. I munched on these with my coffee and finished them. You can taste the figs, it’s not just a flavor but the actual thing which I liked.
Leena G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Uniquely J Fig & Olive Large Crisps uploaded by Leena G.
These were tasty, not usually my cup of tea because they are so dry but I did enjoy the dried pieces of fruit added to the bars. Great for coffee and conversation. Decently sized.
Sydney V.
parker, CO
I was iffy about these based off the flavor. These are very savory! Even my 6 year old likes them and that is saying a lot.  Would def recommend these to everyone!
Carilynn C.
Smithfield, KY
I really liked the flavor of these but I think they would be so much better if we put a cream cheese spread on it. These would be great for entertaining and adding various flavors to a cheese and cracker tray.
Emily W.
The fig + olive crisps were so delicious! Even my two year old daughter enjoyed them as a little snack. She thought they were “cookies”! They also make for an easy grab-and-go snack. Overall we are very satisfied with them!
Noorin K.
Clifton, VA
so much flavor in a tiny little crisp!!  mmm mm!  you'll get a hint of savory with the olive and a hint of sweet with the fig, did someone say fabulous snack time??  Pair these up with some goat cheese or baked brie and you are on your way to bougie tea time!!
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
These crisps have the perfect amount of fig. I just love them!  I really love them with plain cream cheese or a herb cheese. They are great to serve as an appetizer or just a snack in the afternoon.  I will be purchasing these once my box is gone. They area must to have in the cabinet!
Shirley W.
Uniquely J Fig & Olive Large Crisps uploaded by Shirley W.
I was not sure that I was going to like these crisps because of the combined ingredient of figs and olives. To my surprise they were delicious and very crispy. Each bite was a burst of flavors in my mouth. I would definitely purchase these crisps in the near future. I received the crisps free from Influenster.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,859 reviews
Uniquely J Fig & Olive Large Crisps uploaded by Amber W.
Our family snacked on these crisps as is, they're great on their own. They have an original flavor, so it took my taste buds a few nibbles to register what I was eating. But I quickly grew used to this new taste and we devoured the box (and another like it in flavor almond espresso) in less than 2 days, this was my significant others favorite Jet crisp variety since it was salty and slightly sweet. Great with a mild cheese like mozzarella. We took them to the local drive in theater and had a guilt free snack fest- the fact that these treats are healthy made it so much better. My pup even enjoyed a few as treats for positive behavior. Great product. We received this complimentary product as a sampling trial from Influenster & Jet and absolutely loved it.
Claira B.
Racine, WI
Uniquely J Fig & Olive Large Crisps uploaded by Claira B.
I received these in a uniquely J voxbox. I gave it three simply because for me the flavors not there. It may be my personal taste but I just didn't find these enjoyable on a flavor palette. That being said I absolutely loved the texture and these are great to eat with coffee. I did try other flavors though and they were out of this world.

Looking for your answer?