BY JET

Need a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth? Try Uniquely J Almond Mocha Biscotti Thins. Baked twice for extra crunch, they’re perfect for any time of day — with afternoon coffee at work, crushed over ice cream after dinner, or even dipped in your morning yogurt. (Hey, live your life.) Basically, these thin biscotti chips pack everything awesome about regular biscotti cookies into conveniently snackable form, but without cholesterol or artificial flavors or preservatives. So go ahead and get a few boxes of these biscotti thins to keep at home, at the office, and maybe even in your purse, because you never know when that sweet tooth will strike.

• Twice-baked biscotti thins with almonds, chocolate flavor, and espresso flavor
  • 5.3 oz box of thin biscotti chips, 120 calories per serving
  • No preservatives or artificial flavors
  • No cholesterol

Liz B.
Converse, LA
These biscotti thins are awesome! I love them and so did my husband, who didn’t leave me much after he tried them! The are delicious, crunchy and leave a pleasant after taste. I had a little with my afternoon tea, and also crushed them a little and mixed in with a vanilla milk shake ( soooooo good), they smell amazing, which makes it appetizing. The only thing I would change is I would like them to have them a little bigger, other than that, I wouldn’t change a thing! I would definitely recommend these for those who love to have a small snack mid afeito tea or coffee, for those who love to incorporate your favorite snacks into your desserts and treats and also for those who just love to try new things! I’m excited to try the almond chocolate biscotti thins!

Thank you Influenster for sending me the Uniquelyj Voxbox with this product for free in exchange for testing and my honest review. #UniquelyJVoxBox #LoveIt #Influenster I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Katie S.
I received these biscotti thins in my most recent Voxbox. Let me start by saying that I do not typically like biscotti. I wasn't too excited to get these at first but thought I would give them a try before deciding I didn't like them. I tried one and was so pleasantly surprised. After that one, it only took me a couple days to finish the whole box. They have a mild sweetness to them with a hint of mocha flavor. They were very good alone or dipped in my coffee. I will definitely be buying some more of these in the future.
Keren P.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my first time trying the Uniquely J biscotti thins and I must say that they’re deliciously chocolate-y. The price is very affordable. I received these #complimentary from Influenster. Although the flavor is good, my problem is that they’re a bit too hard. I understand they’re supposed to be extra crunchy, but these were too much. My son wanted to try them, but if I had a hard time chewing, I knew he would too. The flavor is good I just wish they weren’t too hard to chew/bite.
Kristie A.
These twice-baked biscotti thinks with almonds, chocolate flavor, & espresso flavor, only has 120 calories per serving (about 8 thinks). They're a great healthy snack without cholesterol, artifical flavors, or preservatives. My box of thinks arrived broken/crumbled, so I decided to try them with icecream. The mocha flavor mixed with vanilla bean ice cream is amazing!! They're too crunchy/hard for me to eat without softening them with milk or ice cream. Makes a delicious late night snacks. I received these complimentary from Influenster and Jet for testing purposes. Uniquely J Almond Mocha Biscotti Thins
Carmen E.
Shafter , CA
These Uniquely J Almond Mocha Biscotti Thins are packed with mocha flavor, and pair very well with a cup of good coffee! They make a great anytime snack when you need some time for yourself to relax, or to share them with your loved ones and friends. These are also great for entertaining guests. Sadly, the cute looking packaging didn't protect them, and they arrived all broken into crumbles. I would love to see the packaging and texture improved, as these were a tad bit too hard for my liking.

I received this product free for testing from Influenster and Jet.com in exchange for my honest review.
Tara C.
These were really yummy! At first I thought they were maybe a bit too dry, but after eating a couple more they really grew on me! I love eating them with a coffee or a latte. I liked the almonds throughout, and the chocolate/mocha flavor was definitely there. Would recommend as a light snack or a coffee companion.
Unique Z.
Arcata, CA
These almond mocha thins are absolutely amazing! Everyone in my family agrees, even the stubborn 3 year old! They almost taste like an animal cracker but so much better! Great for in the morning with your coffee or an all day snack! I recommend this to everyone! #UniquelyJ #Influenster I recieved this product complimentary to try!
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
I received these biscotti thins to test and hey are amazing. They’re not overly sweet. The perfect compliment to a cup of coffee or glass of milk. They are very crunchy and just plain GOOD. Highly recommend Uniquely J Almond Mocha Biscotti Thins.
Priscilla Y.
Highland Fls, NY
Not a big fan. These were OK. Firstly, they were not an item I would normally purchase, but trying them as they were given to me for free for the purpose of reviewing- they were merely alright. Not great enough to purchase or consider purchasing, but not terrible either. Just not my cup of tea. Again, I received these free for the purpose of review and my honest opinion.
Shandell E.
The Almomd Mocha Biscottis were good. I would rather eat them in the morning woth a coffee. They arnt as hard to eat as I thought they would be. They do have a very delicate mocha flavor thats not to over powering. My daughter was a huge fan and shes a picky eater as it!! Overall they were good but maybe add some pairing ideas on the box to show what they would go good with.

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Shandell E.
What should we pair these with?