Unique "Splits" Pretzels Extra Salt

BY UNIQUE

Unique® "Splits"® Pretzels Extra Salt.

The original split-open pretzel.

All natural - no cholesterol - no trans fat.

Very salty. Salt lover's dream.

Bubbles bursting with tantalizing flavor.

Beneath the surface.

Hollow pockets create a crispy, flavorful bite.

Deep grooves.

Packing a serious pretzel crunch.

More flavor - fewer ingredients - smarter baking.

Since 1921. see more...

• Are these a healthy snack ? Or considered a healthy Snack3 Answers
Unique "Splits" Pretzels Extra Salt
Amanda H.
The best brand of pretzels ever, and when i seen extra salt I almost died. If you love salt you will love these, they are so salty but so addictive. I can not tell you enough about how much I love these pretzels.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
I got hooked on these pretzels when a friend of mine had them out at his party. I absolutely love pretzels and these are by far my favorite. The air pockets in the pretzel and the extra salt are what make it unique and give it such a great flavor. I always have to get multiple bags at a time because they just disappear in my house. Definitely recommend giving these a try.
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
Warning!!! These are highly addictive! They taste amazing and come on, who do ant love extra salt!? From snacking at home to throwing a party these pretzels will be a hit with everyone
Lupita1 s.
NY
These are good for a snack . Very easy to take on the go. I like dipping these. My son really likes eating these
Laura C.
London
I lovee epretzels they are soo delicious makes you eat more and more would recommend this
Tiffany T.