BY GENERIC

Unique Party Cup, 9 oz, Pirate Ship: Package contains 10 9oz paper cups Ideal for any cold beverage Mix and match with coordinating party supplies see more...

• I typically purchase the CVS or Target Brand. The cups ar...1 Answers
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I got these cups for my 5 year old step son party and he loved them. They are big and durable and great for party's. There are many designs to choose from. We chose the minion cups.
Jonathan H.
Mine was a single nice plastic cup from The Dollar Tree. I love the cute Mickey Mouse design, I have another with another cartoony design. Use it for casual just water drinking because it's big enough to be good for a while worth of water! Stay hydrated!
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love that these come in variety. You can get everyone their own special cup without breaking the bank. These aren't the itty bitty ones for kids. These are the adult size great for quenching your thirst. They can also make the perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Love how you can reuse them over a thousand times and they still are durable I love how they met my expectations for being convenient and effective
Brooke L.
Elk Grove, CA
I have about 10 of these, they are great with kids. But using in the dishwasher too much has started to rub off some of the graphics.
Katelyn M.
Fall River, MA
I always purchase the generic brand cups-- the are inexpensive, and help from spreading germ while teeth brushing, or gar galling.
Crystal W.
Seymour , TN
I love buying these cups for my boys, they are so fun and inexpensive and they come in so many themes. Such a great buy!
Haley H.
Gainesville, GA
Bought to go with my son's birthday party and I couldn't pass them up for only being a dollar. Cute and reusable!!
keira  f.
Southampton, PA
There isn't much to say about a cup but i do like buying these for when i brush my teeth and take my medicine
Amanda R.
Sugar Hill, GA
Works just as good as the leading brand without the budget break on a disposable product. Highly satisfied!
Katelyn M.
Fall River, MA
I typically purchase the CVS or Target Brand. The cups are helpful in the bathroom, to use after brushing teeth :)