BY GENERIC

Unique Party Cup, 9 oz, Pirate Ship: Package contains 10 9oz paper cups Ideal for any cold beverage Mix and match with coordinating party supplies see more...

• I typically purchase the CVS or Target Brand. The cups are helpfu...1 Answers
Raina R.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
I love that these come in variety. You can get everyone their own special cup without breaking the bank. These aren't the itty bitty ones for kids. These are the adult size great for quenching your thirst. They can also make the perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Riverview, FL
I love buying these cups for my boys, they are so fun and inexpensive and they come in so many themes. Such a great buy!
Haley H.
Haley H.
Gainesville, GA
Bought to go with my son's birthday party and I couldn't pass them up for only being a dollar. Cute and reusable!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I got these cups for my 5 year old step son party and he loved them. They are big and durable and great for party's. There are many designs to choose from. We chose the minion cups.
Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.
Mine was a single nice plastic cup from The Dollar Tree. I love the cute Mickey Mouse design, I have another with another cartoony design. Use it for casual just water drinking because it's big enough to be good for a while worth of water! Stay hydrated!
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Enid, OK
We use these in my class every time there is a party. The kids love them and they are durable.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These are super cute come in a ton of designs and are really cheap to buy when on a budget
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Roseville, CA
I have about 10 of these, they are great with kids. But using in the dishwasher too much has started to rub off some of the graphics.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
The kids love them and so do I great when your kid throws dishs off her high chair lol
keira  f.
keira f.
Southampton, PA
There isn't much to say about a cup but i do like buying these for when i brush my teeth and take my medicine
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Fall River, MA
I typically purchase the CVS or Target Brand. The cups are helpful in the bathroom, to use after brushing teeth :)