UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
Savannah , GA
Great affordable products and material long wait for shipping unfortunately. Besides that you get some awesome staple pieces.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Absolutely love UniQlo clothing. It's very fashionable at an affordable price.  The Clothes are great quality too!
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
love the heat tech winter wear! keeps me so toasty when I am outside. It is thin so it can fit under jeans for extra warmth!
Buena Park, CA
Love this brand so much! Their clothes are simple, yet super stylish and cute. And their price point is perfect as well.
Bronx , NY
I have only been to the one in New York but I love the quality of the clothing. they have very nice and affordable clothing.
I love this store! Everything fits me pretty well and if you take the time to look, you can snag a great deal or item on sale
Redmond, WA
Wonderful, study basics. Especially have to shoutout their pants and the fact that they'll custom tailor for you in-stores.
A little bit over priced but super trendy! A lot of basic clothing, I like that they also sell plain tees and other stuff!
Uniqlo never lets me down! Except the intimates department... I don’t know what kind of bodies they are making bras for...
Laurelton , NY
My go to for the basics . Prices are always affordable and the options and colors and pairings for men and women are great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...